[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (79 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
No man you thought right. I love football, i watch almost everything:D. The EPL, Serie A, Ligue, La Liga and the Saudi league. I watch these and follow them very closely. I don't mind watching the Bundesliga, UAE league and Qatari league too from time to time.
I don't watch Ligue 1, or barely, but I watch more of the Dutch and German league, next to EPL, Serie A and La Liga. I watch loads of games, as I'm a Juventus fan first, a real football fan second.

I'm DEFINITELY watching this game tonight.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't watch Ligue 1, or barely, but I watch more of the Dutch and German league, next to EPL, Serie A and La Liga. I watch loads of games, as I'm a Juventus fan first, a real football fan second.

I'm DEFINITELY watching this game tonight.
:tup:

Thats what i like to hear.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
My interest in general football declines year after year. But passion for my NT and Juve is still strong as ever so I'm good. :cool:
To me they're both in sharp decline. The other day I got home from a trip and realized Juve had lost to Bordeaux, didn't even know there was a game :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not really. I am not watching Juve because I don't have it on TV, bet365 is not streaming it and I can't be bothered with the other horrible streams.

I am not watching Barca - Real because the game means nothing to me.
WTF?
Shit, then I also might not be able to watch it.

P.S: Nevermind. It's showing it. I'll watch it :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was before Juventuz got a forum. Or actually, just about when it did get one. I was trying to spread the word and I spammed some other forums ( :D ) inviting people over. At one of those places there was a guy who I think called himself ItalianBoy who had a vicious fight with a moderator. I didn't know that forum at all but it looked so wrong to me so I started reprimanding the mod for acting like that :D He said things like "you don't know this guy, he never stops etc etc" :D
He was Electro_Vegas at XFF, the place where Akhmedios and the gang are. I once had a fight with him because he claimed Enzo Maresca is a better player than Patrick Viera. And that was even before Viera joined us I think. :shifty:

NOOOOOOOO it is him!!!! :sergio: :snoop:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Long time past since, but firstly remembering him is easy since he is a retard of epic proportions, and secondly used same nicknames all over (italianboy, banned, then electrovegas, banned, etc, and since then CapitanTotti).

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
No man you thought right. I love football, i watch almost everything:D. The EPL, Serie A, Ligue, La Liga and the Saudi league. I watch these and follow them very closely. I don't mind watching the Bundesliga, UAE league and Qatari league too from time to time.
You used to watch Syrian league too right? :sergio:

:D

To me they're both in sharp decline. The other day I got home from a trip and realized Juve had lost to Bordeaux, didn't even know there was a game :D
It must be the age Martin, we are getting old :cry:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred!! You ready to watch your boys do the Chels???? Cos i am.
You think we're up to it. Our boys need to step their game up, especially little Cesc, Arsha and Song. These guys need to have the game of their lives if we were to beat the Russians.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)