[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (54 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
the liga is fucking boring i can't stand barcelona and how everybody is talking about their style of football, and that every should play like them. guess what we are juve a much bigger club than barça will ever be
like some posters said liga is becoming more like scottish league, the gap beteween madrid, barcelona and the rest of the teams is very big.
its' doesn't matter now that they are playing away or at home they will win and big and like jack said the faith of the league will be decided by the classico
:tup: Good post, I agree La Liga sucks. But I always make sure to watch El Classico

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not the biggest fan of La Liga. The Classico is always fun to watch, but really, the gap between Real/Barca and the rest of the league is enormous. At least the mid table teams can snatch draws and wins in the Serie A against the top teams.

I can't wait for Real Madrid's fuck up this year in the UCL.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Not the biggest fan of La Liga. The Classico is always fun to watch, but really, the gap between Real/Barca and the rest of the league is enormous. At least the mid table teams can snatch draws and wins in the Serie A against the top teams.

I can't wait for Real Madrid's fuck up this year in the UCL.
I remember reading an article that other than real madrid and barca who both have spent alot this summer the rest of la liga teams have spent 92 mil euros Only !!

In serie A both Inter and Juve have spent around 116 mil euros and the rest of the clubs in the league have spent around 306 mil euros.

So in general serie A teams this summer have spent 3 times what spanish la liga teams have spent.

Reading those stats one would not be suprised of how shit la liga teams are (with the exception of madrid and barca).....

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I dont think the gap with La Liga and Serie A is as big as the so called "experts" would have you believe. And if you took out Real and Barca (and say Juve and Inter from Serie A) and compared both leagues, I'd say the Serie A teams would be better and have more depth IMO.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I also think our performances against La Liga teams in the UCL have improved in the past few seasons. I remember Roma's home and away win against a pretty decent Real Madrid team 2 seasons ago, and of course our double KO against them last season :)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Never rated la liga high even before. Madrid and Barca are the ones that made that league slightly interesting.

The first 10 minutes have decided both Madrid and Barca games (last week) thats just boring really. In serie A it's very rare when a game is decided in the first 10-20 minutes.

Our game against Chievo, Inter - parma , Inter - bari .... majority of the games are pretty hard to win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)