[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (108 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I fully agree.

It's a privilege watching Barcelona though, so it makes you forget that it isn't that much of a competitive game. But Barca's entertainment aside, the league should be more competitive and it shouldn't be such a walk in the park for teams like Barca and Real.
I second that.

Let's hope Sevilla continue the good performance though. They usually start good but stumbles down the road. Same applies to Valencia and Villa.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Villareal vs Real Madrid

Wednesday September 23, 2009 18 GMT Day 4
El Madrigal

Arabic Comm. - JSC Sports - FLV 1150 KBPS - 320*240

Pre Match Video

Villareal 3-2 Real Madrid Highlights 16/5-09 La Liga
Click Here for Video

Goals

First Goal for Real Madrid by Ronaldo 2
Click Here for Video

Second Goal for Real Madrid by Kaka from a PK 73
Click Here for Video

Extras

Rodriguez out with Red Card after getting second yello 36
Click Here for Video

First Half Highlights : Villareal 0 - 1 Real Madrid
Click Here for Video

Danger Chances for Real Madrid 55
Click Here for Video

Easy Chance missed by Raul 87
Click Here for Video

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It looks like La Liga will be decided by only two games, the Il Classico. All the others will be victories for both teams.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
the liga is fucking boring i can't stand barcelona and how everybody is talking about their style of football, and that every should play like them. guess what we are juve a much bigger club than barça will ever be
like some posters said liga is becoming more like scottish league, the gap beteween madrid, barcelona and the rest of the teams is very big.
its' doesn't matter now that they are playing away or at home they will win and big and like jack said the faith of the league will be decided by the classico

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
the liga is fucking boring i can't stand barcelona and how everybody is talking about their style of football, and that every should play like them. guess what we are juve a much bigger club than barça will ever be
like some posters said liga is becoming more like scottish league, the gap beteween madrid, barcelona and the rest of the teams is very big.
its' doesn't matter now that they are playing away or at home they will win and big and like jack said the faith of the league will be decided by the classico

Hard denying that Barca do play an attractive brand of football though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)