[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (23 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
tiago can actually remove threats from an open goal!!!!!! wow that guy gave away the ball in the box while he was at juve. namely against napoli!!! earlier in this season

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
tiago can actually remove threats from an open goal!!!!!! wow that guy gave away the ball in the box while he was at juve. namely against napoli!!! earlier in this season
But he did save us a sure goal against Merda if you recall that :eyebrows:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
perea gets a yellow card. oh and ronaldo choked there!!! and the best thing about is we get to see his crying face :D priceless miss there.

ht now. at mad 1- rm 0

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
:D forgot about that.... but he is totally different with them :frown:
Ofcourse.
thats what the commentator keeps mentioning :agree: i think he is good but this is the first time i see him so i cant confirm his opinion to be honest. so far his reflexes are pretty sweet.
Ali Sa'eed Al-Ka'bi, he needs something to talk about, after all he might choke and die if he doesn't :D

But he's faaaaaar better than Hafeez fuckin Darraji :sergio:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Alonso with the goal after a good touch to strike the ball in the net from a Ramos header.

1-1 now just 3 minutes after the start of the 2nd half.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Arbeloa makes it 2-1 for RM.

Good stuff from the right back to run into free space get round the Athletico defender and then poke the ball to the net.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Ofcourse.

Ali Sa'eed Al-Ka'bi, he needs something to talk about, after all he might choke and die if he doesn't :D

But he's faaaaaar better than Hafeez fuckin Darraji :sergio:
to be honest he top 2 best commentators at jsc. along with shawali not to mention him coming on tv and saying he is a juve fan gives him a lot of points for me.

is he the algerian jbf?? or the egyptian?? i think both are horrible one keeps giving u heart attacks and the other gives u alot of wrong info and wrong names.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)