[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (109 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
to be honest he top 2 best commentators at jsc. along with shawali not to mention him coming on tv and saying he is a juve fan gives him a lot of points for me.

is he the algerian jbf?? or the egyptian?? i think both are horrible one keeps giving u heart attacks and the other gives u alot of wrong info and wrong names.
Ali said that his long life love is freaking Chievo :lol:
but Juve comes in 2nd place so its your choice :p

The Algerian, he's commentating ATM on the Milan game on +1. I think the Egyption you're talking about is Hathem Bteesha, this guy has one great game and another BOOORING one. Really strange fellow.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Ali said that his long life love is freaking Chievo :lol:
but Juve comes in 2nd place so its your choice :p

The Algerian, he's commentating ATM on the Milan game on +1. I think the Egyption you're talking about is Hathem Bteesha, this guy has one great game and another BOOORING one. Really strange fellow.
he probably said that so he does'nt make the milan and inter fans cry non stop. :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
who said that? the tunisian commentator? :p
nope the one from emirates :D the tunisian commentators on jsc are the best along with this guy. the ohhh lalalalalalalllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa commentator remains a mystery to me. how did he get the job there is beyond me.

raul is coming on now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)