[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (4 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That's just BS. In Italy it's not possible to score 6 because teams are not strong enough, not as much as Barca and their play style. Plus other reason is opposite team parking the bus after 10 seconds. Barcelona can toy with any low team, you can even come close to them to break their legs, they can only humiliate them.
There was a few 5-0 or 6-0 last season. But these types of scorelines are too common in La Liga - the gap between the two disgusting mega clubs and the rest is growing wider by the day. Scottish Premier League on steroids. How the fuck can anyone find this league fun...beyond me.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
that shit can never happen in serie a, simply because after 3-0 players will just start breaking legs... they actually have some pride and respect for their fans ffs... this is bullshit
As if Barcelona wouldn't rape Chievo etc 5-0

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #473
    There was a few 5-0 or 6-0 last season. But these types of scorelines are too common in La Liga - the gap between the two disgusting mega clubs and the rest is growing wider by the day. Scottish Premier League on steroids. How the fuck can anyone find this league fun...beyond me.
    Yeah I know, it just sucks. I can't watch it.

My brother and dad are watching Real at the moment. Cedric Mabwati was raping Real :p

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    obviously non of us watched Real's game... but if there is an odd faux fan around who caught it... could you provide short analysis of how Ancelotti's Real differs from Mourinho's so far?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)