[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (2 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Well, I don't know a single Madrid fan who sided with Mou over Casillas. Most were happy to see him go.

Also, years ago, when Mou was working at Barca as a translator/assistant, he said that Barca was the club in his heart & he would only join Madrid to destroy them. He played the part well I'd say, even managed to bring a couple trophies so they wouldn't suspect anything at first :p Genius.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
So Sandro Rosell, the current Barca president, has been accused of fraud, allegedly he had been profiting off Brazil's friendlies when Ricardo Teixeira was president of the Brazilian Football Federation (he himself had to resign due to corruption last year).

As if Rosell didn't already disgust me, this really tops everything. I hope this forces him to resign from presidency.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I hope they have disappointing year and lose every match with Madrid in the process. Hala Madrid. :D

Neymar to get both of his legs broken but after he flops and Messi to run out of whatever junk he's using these days.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I hope they have disappointing year and lose every match with Madrid in the process. Hala Madrid. :D

Neymar to get both of his legs broken but after he flops and Messi to run out of whatever junk he's using these days.
Finally you wrote something worth reading.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Not really. We the best with Felipão back, but maybe we should replace Gustavo with Sandro in our line-up, when the latter will be fit again. What do you think CrimsonianKing?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I'd usually go with the flow but i want Barça to do well just so Neymar can too. For obvious reasons. A good Neymar makes my National team stronger. Let the hate come!
To be honest I'm not a big fan of Neymar (yet at least), but it's mostly because I dislike the fact that it seems like Rosell signed him more as a marketing tool than anything else. That & I'm frustrated at the total fail in landing a CB which Barca needs a lot more than obsessing about another forward. Both of which are not actually Neymar's fault.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Not really. We the best with Felipão back, but maybe we should replace Gustavo with Sandro in our line-up, when the latter will be fit again. What do you think CrimsonianKing?
To be honest with you, Felipão would have been my last choice post-Menezes but he proved me wrong. I don't see him anywhere close to a tactical genius but he knows how to get into his players' heads. I was shockingly surprised by seeing how he managed to make a tactically obsolete and weak team into a machine against Spain. They were suffocated, beat in every aspect. That was one of the best Brazil's performance in my lifetime, and i've seen a lot.

Absolutely not. Gustavo have been pretty solid and deserves his spot for now. Not a Sandro fan. I wanted Thiago but he chose Spain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)