[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (11 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Oh don't get me wrong, I highly doubt they can repeat this. I just think they won't totally fall apart, even if they lose some players (I still don't think many will leave after this season). But IMO it's great to see underdogs win La Liga, I'm sick of both Real and Barca, especially the latter. Even if they are disgusting, they are less disgusting than tiki taka and billion euros spending Real.
Agree. I think Simeone is their Conte. If he leaves, they probably fall apart.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Oh don't get me wrong, I highly doubt they can repeat this. I just think they won't totally fall apart, even if they lose some players (I still don't think many will leave after this season). But IMO it's great to see underdogs win La Liga, I'm sick of both Real and Barca, especially the latter. Even if they are disgusting, they are less disgusting than tiki taka and billion euros spending Real.
:tup: I always cheer for the underdogs in Spain, from Mallorca, Celta Vigo, Deportivo, and now Atleti. Anyone but Real or Barca and if it really has to be between these two, Real is lesser evil.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Atleti let Barca back into the race time and time again, and Barca simply choked every single time they got the gift. :rofl:
true, and the same could be said about Real M, as well.

still, that doesn't take anything away from what AM have achieved this year - with a team they've built by spending only 3.5 mil on transfers over the past two years, iirc, a team built largely out of cast-offs and loan-outs.
Well deserved in a season for the ages by any standards even before the CL is played, which I think they have every chance to win, especially if Costa and Turan are back.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
hope Atletico Madrid gonna get a higher share of LaLiga tv revenue now that they won the league, meaning less money for Barca and Madrid also :xfinger:.
i think they have a fix system, which means Barca and Real get 140M each, no mather of the results. the 3rd and 4th team get 40M each. the only way is to wait for the next contract, or remodel the current one i think...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You really hate Mourinho, don't you?
Not much as you think.Also i'm quite disgusted how he has a 'fanbase' here as if he's an ex-Juventino or something,constantly riding his ass.He has such a dislikeable personality on the football pitch.

What i said is very much true though.Atleti doing the double will be by far a bigger achievement than Porto's treble.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
i think they have a fix system, which means Barca and Real get 140M each, no mather of the results. the 3rd and 4th team get 40M each. the only way is to wait for the next contract, or remodel the current one i think...
:boh: maybe. would be a shame though if Atletico Madrid, LaLiga champions, get less than 3/4 the money relegated teams in EPL get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)