[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (8 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"his generation was nowere near messi, sneijder, AND ROBINHO"

erm wut ?

And beckham's generation, tho overrated, was individually pretty good, beckham was fantastic before he went to madrid, they just never clicked as a team

He's right about the NT showing the weaknesses tho

- - - Updated - - -

"this got more curve to it, then jessica rabbit on steroids :rofl:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I think they are overestimating the effect of Tito's absence on Barca's current (bad) results. Barca might have set a few new records in earning points in La Liga but they have been unimpressive throughout the season even when Tito was present on the sideline.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think they are overestimating the effect of Tito's absence on Barca's current (bad) results. Barca might have set a few new records in earning points in La Liga but they have been unimpressive throughout the season even when Tito was present on the sideline.

Oh they know the abscence doesnt makes much diffrence, but they use it as a pathetic excuse

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:delpiero: Fuck yeah.

His only flaw is that he still holds out the belief that England could honestly put together a competitive squad that they've only had as one fluke in 1966. He acts as if that should be expected again, even if 1966 England was more like 1992 Denmark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)