[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (8 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
barca will only get worse. I can't wait till they spend 30+ mill on neymar only to see him flop. He won't be anything more than a franchise purchase to appease nike who don't even have a big name representative in barcelona, not since ronaldinho any ways because i cannot see how Neymar will compliment messi so long messi is playing as the 'false 9'

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
barca will only get worse. I can't wait till they spend 30+ mill on neymar only to see him flop. He won't be anything more than a franchise purchase to appease nike who don't even have a big name representative in barcelona, not since ronaldinho any ways because i cannot see how Neymar will compliment messi so long messi is playing as the 'false 9'
I think Neymar will fit in perfectly at Barca.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yes, that is exactly why they'd sign him.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,687
    Actually he didn't act here, his knee was hit, that's painful.

But I love when the ref blew his whistle and Jordi Alba was still there rolling from the pain, yet no one (not even medical staff) were in a hurry to check him up. :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    If you saw the whole clip. he was clutching his face, thats why nobody took him seriously, not even the medical staff and his teammates. :D

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,689
    If you saw the whole clip. he was clutching his face, thats why nobody took him seriously, not even the medical staff and his teammates. :D
    Sometimes you clutch your face from pain, be it a back pain or knee pain or penis pain :D. But yeah, no one looking for him was hilarious.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    ElConfidential has revealed that Pep Guardiola has had Pique followed by a private detective agencie name "Metodo 3", from the moment that he started dating Shakira.

Pep is obsessed with maintaining order on the pitch as well as off the pitch, so he wanted to make sure that Pique wasnt deviating. We did see Pique getting ostracized some bit by Pep in his last season.

Reports also indicate that Pep used that Agency to follow, Deco, Etoo, and Ronaldinho, and all 3 have been sold by Pep

:lol2:

http://www.elconfidencial.com/espan...que-cuando-comenzo-a-salir-con-shakira-115648

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Or i'm just not colored when it comes to football.

Really? Messi and Barcelona having a bad week, and sudden their five years dominance is gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Ramos is a Real Madrid player, in case you didn't know.
    Ever since my campaign against barca fanboys started in 2005 this is the first time I hear this.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    ElConfidential has revealed that Pep Guardiola has had Pique followed by a private detective agencie name "Metodo 3", from the moment that he started dating Shakira.

Pep is obsessed with maintaining order on the pitch as well as off the pitch, so he wanted to make sure that Pique wasnt deviating. We did see Pique getting ostracized some bit by Pep in his last season.

Reports also indicate that Pep used that Agency to follow, Deco, Etoo, and Ronaldinho, and all 3 have been sold by Pep

:lol2:

http://www.elconfidencial.com/espan...que-cuando-comenzo-a-salir-con-shakira-115648
    Wtf

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Actually he didn't act here, his knee was hit, that's painful.

But I love when the ref blew his whistle and Jordi Alba was still there rolling from the pain, yet no one (not even medical staff) were in a hurry to check him up. :lol:
    The funny part is that it looks like he hurt his head when he fell down like that, that's why he was clutching his face :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)