[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (67 Viewers)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
It's a matter of opinion, I guess.

Di Maria's end product can be frustrating at times, but I believe he's very underrated and I go as far as saying that he's one of their best players. Again, not to take anything away from Bale, but the fact he's an EPL player, his abilities tend to get overrated and gives out the wrong impressions of him to those who are not frequent viewers of the league.

I too think that Bale would struggle outside the EPL.
How about you judge Bale based on what you see and not what you hear? He's overrated we know that, but you're just going against the tide.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
How about you judge Bale based on what you see and not what you hear? He's overrated we know that, but you're just going against the tide.
I don't know what you understood from my post, but I am judging from the times I saw him play. It's the non-frequent viewers who usually get tricked by the way the EPL market their players.

May 22, 2007
Again, not to take anything away from Bale, but the fact he's an EPL player, his abilities tend to get overrated and gives out the wrong impressions of him to those who are not frequent viewers of the league.
The same could be said for some players at Barcelona and Real Madrid.

I think to say it would be insulting to compare them is quite insulting at this point. Bale has stepped up another gear, few players can play football at the pace he does.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

I think to say it would be insulting to compare them is quite insulting at this point. Bale has stepped up another gear, few players can play football at the pace he does.
And I actually agree with that.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
This was 5th el clasico since august. I couldn't be bothered to watch it. fuck real and fuck barca. I really find it hard to pick a side when they play each other. On one side are divers and on the other side is arrogant mou and his faggy friends.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005

only some? :)

Di Maria has his moments but he is not all that, imo, If anything, I find him rather limited and quite the egoist on the field. Only way to tell for sure how Bale would fare outside the EPL is for him to actually leave the EPL but he's done very, very well in the CL/EL, so I guess the odds are with him. I personally don't think he is in any way, shape of form a worse player than Di Maria and quite possibly more decisive and more of a team player too.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, the atheist guy sucked as well, everyone knows that the tides go in and out because of lunar gravity.
not sure if he didn't mention it later on in the convo as it got cut short in the clip. But I disagree - obviously not everyone knows that :klin: and am pretty sure knowledge like that would go against what probably more than 50% of people out there find comfortable to believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)