[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (77 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/feb/27/real-madrid-barcelona

ElConfidential has revealed that Pep Guardiola has had Pique followed by a private detective agencie name "Metodo 3", from the moment that he started dating Shakira.

Pep is obsessed with maintaining order on the pitch as well as off the pitch, so he wanted to make sure that Pique wasnt deviating. We did see Pique getting ostracized some bit by Pep in his last season.

Reports also indicate that Pep used that Agency to follow, Deco, Etoo, and Ronaldinho, and all 3 have been sold by Pep

:lol2:

http://www.elconfidencial.com/espan...que-cuando-comenzo-a-salir-con-shakira-115648
Surprised he didn't want to head to Inter rather than Bayern if he's into that sort of thing.

Article on it in English: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/26/barcelona-spy-agency-pique-shakira

I wonder if Mourinho will field his best 11 on Saturday.

Wouldn't be wise IMO.
Yeah, I'd be resting players.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Diego Costa is such a fucking CUNT. Any respectable footballer from Sevilla would now proceed to break his legs, the guy faked two reds for Sevilla so far.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we dont win CL, (we should be realistic, the chance is not that big) i hope real wins it with great ronaldo performances, that also see them snatch the coppa with a brace from him.

If Messi probably get the ballon d'or after that, ALOT of people will stop accepting this bullcrap.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Real winning the CL would be puke worthy.
Man utd , the disgusting brittish cunts, having the epl boast about it for years to come forgetting how close they got to all out in the quarters ?

p$g, the victory for oil money ?

dortmund/bayeren , germans getting moar coefficient ?

Milan , no comment needed ?

mes que un disgusting cuntcelona ?

I want us to win it, and if we fail, i want real to win it, and shove it in messi's face

- - - Updated - - -

I also want milan this year, and us next year to elliminate barcelona in first knockout round.

that would make even a vegetative comapatient orgasm for days

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
best team in the competition imo. Real is close second, they give everything for a cl win. So mourinho can say a big fuck you to spain and the press with another CL trophy under his hands.

all other are in my books outsiders (yes juve too, since we do lack a great central forward imo, we need to much chances to score).

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
best team in the competition imo. Real is close second, they give everything for a cl win. So mourinho can say a big fuck you to spain and the press with another CL trophy under his hands.

all other are in my books outsiders (yes juve too, since we do lack a great central forward imo, we need to much chances to score).
Not so far. Look at Celtic, we only had like 1 good chance missed (by Marchisio).

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Milan is a different team, when it comes to CHL. They will definetly have something to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)