[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (9 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Extents Bro.

Extend, as in the verb to extend, to stretch or spread out or to prolong. Extent, the noun, as in to a certain level or degree ;)
that was actually new to me, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Agirretxe :tup: Real Sociedad come back from 2-0 down and make it 2-3 on ze last second :tup:
good i put vcash on barcelona, if i lose my cash, the much greater reward is them losing

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Pique fucked it up for them by getting sent off while it was 2-1 to Barca :D

He's been absolute shit for the past two years, i still can't get past the fact that they chose him for the World XI :sergio:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wooops.

Just goes to show that you need a little luck to have a streak like Juve's recent unbeaten one, no matter how good you are.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Happy to see him doing so well, not sure why he could never replicate his Liga form with Arsenal.
Me neither. He's not the kind of guy who trains hard and do his best every day, he relies a lot in his talent and abilities. Unlike like Chicharito. Also I'm not sure if he learned the language after all this years. I guess that La Liga is his ideal competition.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Pique fucked it up for them by getting sent off while it was 2-1 to Barca :D

He's been absolute shit for the past two years, i still can't get past the fact that they chose him for the World XI :sergio:
but, but.. he plays for barca and they won stuff!!!

Pique is a fucking hack, never was any good without Puyol.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
but, but.. he plays for barca and they won stuff!!!

Pique is a fucking hack, never was any good without Puyol.
He was quite majestic for two seasons imo, all of a sudden he turned mediocre, if it was just one season, i'd say he's off form, but this is his second year where he's been nothing short of a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)