[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (156 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
you too are like the government. always coming up with excuses to make stuff look not as bad as it is. "oh no worries, prisoners at the guantanamo bay aren't being tortured. they have it quite well in fact. we just don't want to show pictures because then more terrorists would terrorize just to get in there."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He doesnt have any love for Cristiano prolly, but dont see how that clip is a scandal, just weirdly funny to read ze fuss about it. Bit of a snub yeah (looked away fairly quickly), but not worth the attention its given.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He doesnt have any love for Cristiano prolly, but dont see how that clip is a scandal, just weirdly funny to read ze fuss about it. Bit of a snub yeah (looked away fairly quickly), but not worth the attention its given.
come on man, not shaking hands really? and for this beacon of fairplay and class?? it has media attention because it exposes him for the poser he is

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
come on man, not shaking hands really? and for this beacon of fairplay and class?? it has media attention because it exposes him for the poser he is
Well he's a barca product, player and manager he has to live up to the shit he learned from all his time there.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i don't understand how you can hate ronaldo. especially if you are a footballer. the guy is a model professional and works hard for his team.

this guardiola is mad jelly

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i don't understand how you can hate ronaldo. especially if you are a footballer. the guy is a model professional and works hard for his team.

this guardiola is mad jelly
i agree. no reason to hate him unless you're a sore loser who retires soon as his team doesn't win the league. oh wait...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Is our dear friend Zac watching ze Villa show?

*inb4lolspanishteams*
Wel, i watched a 14 minute summary of all the chances.
Now i could easely say "omg worst defending ever", wich would be true because i think the entire belgian first class competitors, would defend better then that.
How barcelona was just walking trough the defence was, painfully humiliating, i recond with their starters i'd have ended double digits, so its "lolspanish secondclassteams"
Nothing new there.

however, i was impressed by Villa. Both goals were class, even taking the pathetic childish defence in regard.

first, he got the ball, in a very small space, did a perfect fast executed dribble, then finished it off. the speed of execution was 5 times to fast for the defender, but i recon even a good defender could have been beaten by it. I'm not so certain against a not retarded keeper if that goal would have gone in, but the speed of execution, and the good decisionmaking, is the most important there.

As goes for the second goal, where the entire team gets acres of space, but he actually shoots the ball, when relatively crowded.

I want to see him against better opponents, but if he is indeed still that fast in the small space, and has his aim for shots, then well.

He'd be higher on my list then sanchez (who was pathetic), 30mil jovetic, or any other support forward that isnt Llorente

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pretty much yeah, that pretty much examplifies the power of the media (and suggestion) hehe, how we see what we want to see. What would the reaction be without headlines/articles/hoopla about it? Taps on shoulder, exchange glances and move on, doesnt sound as riveting.
Not really, looks like Chrissy-Poo taps on his back to sort of say "Wassup" and maybe expects a handshake or something back, but Pep being the phaggot ass barca bitch that he is, just turns around and cold shoulders the lad.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Mourinho choking as usual in his third season, anyone notice that Mou's expiry date at any big club is 2 years, after that he starts choking or he jumps ship(Inter)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)