[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (18 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Some years ago when a team secured winning the league or won the first leg of a two leg game with a 5 goal margin, the coach would rest his key players. Now, Messi and Ronaldo play every game of every competition because it's scoring against the likes of Granada and Albacete which decides the best player of the world no matter if these golas have been a part of your team actually winning something. That aside, question is that has technology progressed so much that it can prevent a seemingly weak body from picking up injuries which must happen as the direct result of fatigue? If not, I'd definitely agree that Messi is from another planet.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Some years ago when a team secured winning the league or won the first leg of a two leg game with a 5 goal margin, the coach would rest his key players. Now, Messi and Ronaldo play every game of every competition because it's scoring against the likes of Granada and Albacete which decides the best player of the world no matter if these golas have been a part of your team actually winning something. That aside, question is that has technology progressed so much that it can prevent a seemingly weak body from picking up injuries which must happen as the direct result of fatigue? If not, I'd definitely agree that Messi is from another planet.
If technology had progressed to that point you wouldn't see Iniesta, RVP, Jovetic, etc get injured so often :D

And Messi didn't play just to rack up goals, he actually won the game for Barca.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

2 things, the game isn't as rough and more systematic approach to nutrition and rest

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
steroid child

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Ronaldo actually scored FOR Granada, not against them.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Man, can't wait to see Argentina in 2014. There has to be a Brazil-Argentina clash, the tournament would have something missing otherwise. And I'm pretty sure Argentina would win that, they're still miles above Brazil.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Puyol is the only one they'll really miss. Xavi will probably still be good to go. The rest of the team will be quality. Wouldn't be surprised to see them win again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)