[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (87 Viewers)

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
i wouldn't be so sure
I respect you, as you have some general knowledge of Bundesliga, BUT nothing is more save than to say he will stay at Dortmund. A short while ago he has extended his contract until 2016 and it is HIS team. Chelsea have already tried to get him, but he has laughed them off and already said he would never leave Dortmund.

"I can directly deny that (moving to Chelsea), I wont move there at all..It's cool to be named, but i am not gettable." http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/...-klopp-erteilt-chelsea-absage_aid_726398.html

"I dont have time for Real" when confronted with a spanish vote Madrid supporters want him most http://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/b...er-Klopp-hat-keine-Zeit-fuer-Real-Madrid.html

He also stated that he has absolutely no desire to leave the Bundesliga in the nearer future. Everything he does is for Dortmund and really nobody expects him to leave. He is a very loyal and grounded coach who is living his dream in Dortmund who wants to make Dortmund a big club and not moving to one. His next job will be coach of the national team probably 2016 it is with minor chances that it could be 2014 if Löw fails miserable again.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Does the ongoing Fuentes doping trial need another thread or shall i post updates in this La Liga section itself ? I'm just clarifying before i proceed.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I bet nothing will happen, even with evidence coming out.
Probably.But you know if Fuentes was actually allowed to reveal names(apparently the court says that he may not have to reveal names with the athletes he treated which was over 200 i believe with 34 of them being cyclists),i bet you could find Barca or even Madrid players in the list.

Fuentes in 2010 : "If i'm allowed to talk ,the Spanish NT would be stripped off their WC 2010 title"

Just too much money involved to start revealing the culprits unfortunately.

At this point only Real Sociedad find themselves in a bit of trouble as their Ex-president claimed to have bought banned substances from 2002-2008.We'll have to see how it goes but this case mainly revolves around cyclists who worked with him at the time.Doubt football would be in the dock much even if i would like to see the culprits revealed.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
http://www.4dfoot.com/2013/02/09/doping-in-football-fifty-years-of-evidence/

Superb read on some of the past doping cases.Looks like the Germans have a history of doping behind them.lol..Dont just read the articles ,there are several evidential links too to back up this particular article's claims.

If only Fuentes was allowed to reveal the names,the footballing world would become a better place :rolleyes: In a way its actually good that Italy is cleansing out all the dirt in the Italian game whereas other countries choose to sweep it under the rug.

- - - Updated - - -

I worked with Spanish first and second division clubs. Sometimes directly with the footballers themselves, sometimes by sharing my knowledge with the teams doctors. I had an offer from an Italian club but I turned it down.
Fuentes refused to reveal which clubs he had supplied with doping:

I can’t tell which clubs, I have received death threats. I was told that if I told certain things, my family and myself could have serious problems. There are sports against which you cannot go against, because they have access to very powerful legal means to defend themselves. And it could also cost the current chief of the sport his post.
:disagree: :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)