[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 League2011/2012 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I sometimes think his selfishness is what makes him the player that he is, sure he overdoes it sometimes, like today for example :D, but his strive for perfection is what makes him the player that he is today imho.

SmileBam

May 23, 2008
La Liga is hilarious.I don't know why Barca and Real are bother to show up anymore.They should just play a 2 leg tie between them and who wins it,wins La Liga.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
As long as the two coaches are Pep and Moaninho, that isn't much of a contest either, as we all know Pep will just outclass the moaner as usual.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Despite it being a Tom and Jerry league, i said it at the start of the season and i'll say it again, the Liga is superior to the other leagues this season.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,835
    True.

Look at Real, Barca, Atletico and Atletic, what they do in Europe. They also have Valencia... this year they are doing very well, despite of being it a two horse race in the league.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Valencia are mediocre this year, but I agree overall. They have two super teams plus 2-3 fairly strong supporting cast and a couple more surprise packages. It's just that the rest is garbage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)