South American Football (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's what I'm hoping for. I don't think Piscu or Teo would leave, and none of the other older players that I can think of. Younger guys like Kranevitter or Martinez or Balanta perhaps, but I think they'll both stay, as Martinez and Balanta didn't play much this term, and Kranevitter is just back from injury. I think the team stays together mostly, for a Libertadores push, and then the club cashes in. Just hope it works.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
how do you decide who wins Apertura and who Clausura in Argentina? all i see is that there is one league called Primera Division, and i know i heard few years ago that River won Clausura while Boca won Apertura in the same season (or was it the other way around)?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
how do you decide who wins Apertura and who Clausura in Argentina? all i see is that there is one league called Primera Division, and i know i heard few years ago that River won Clausura while Boca won Apertura in the same season (or was it the other way around)?
It's 2 different tournaments, apertura is the one that just ended. Clausura will start in February, English translation might help here, apertura: opening, clausura: closing

- - - Updated - - -

for someone so surprising you could easily be funnier
Is this you offering your mentorship?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
OK. so when clausura starts are the teams starting again from zero or is the season continuing like in those european leagues? and are those considered official titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)