South American Football (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
very very poor from Boca tonight, but congrats to corinthians for capitalizing on 2 errors

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 21:59 ----------

this also signals the end of an era, it will take a while before boca goes back to the copa lib final

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Corinthians has a better team and that's it.

Actually Fluminense also has a better team than Boca, but a lot of circunstances happened to prevent us from winning... the top 3 players didnt play any game of the quarter finals (Deco, Fred - ex Lyon -, Wellington Nem), a douchebag was sent off in the beginning of the first game in Bombonera, the referee robbed a clear penalty where the guy prevented the goal with his hands...

I fuckin hate Corinthians, but this is good to Brazilian football. The truth is, with the economic development, the tendency is to dominate the continent.

In the beginning of the 2000s, Boca had a great team that won 4 Libertadores. But in the last 8 editions, there was a Brazilian team in the final in all of them, winning 5 of them. Actually, in 2005 and 2006 the final was between Brazilian teams, and that was a tendency, so they had to change the rules. Conmebol decided that teams from the same country have to face themselves in semifinals, like this years, to avoid finals between teams of the same country.

So the tendency is Brazil dominating the continent. Fuck argeninian clubs. But fuck Corinthians as well, hehe.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
disagree, this was boca's worst game of the competition, they outplayed flu in all 4 games they played. Corinthians doesnt play 'football' which makes it a tough matchup for los xeneizes. But kudos to them they were physically better and mentally tougher and thus deserve to win, i hope they beat chelsea. oh and a big fuck you to that douche emerson sheik.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This Emerson Sheik... the guy won 3 Brazilian championships in a row with 3 different teams, and now Libertadores... when Fluminense won in 2010 he scored the winning goal in the last game... but yes, he's a douche.

And nooooooooooo way Boca outplayed Fluminense in the 2nd game, that's just not true. In the first game, Fluminense was playing better when it was 11x11.

I kind of agree when u say that Corinthians doesn't play proper football... but it's exactly what Boca tries to do. Corinthians has better players. And they just do it better. It's one of the most solid - and boring - teams I've ever seen... fuckers.

That's what Brazilian football is becoming... well adjusted teams, a lot of marking and tackling... football here is more physical and less smart then ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)