Sottil slams ‘childish’ Ibra (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Esteban said:
Yes, I know. People are quick to forget.
So what if he made wonders earlier and right now the team is playing pretty well without him?
You were the first to bash people who refuse to forget what DP did for the team, yet to do the same when it comes to Zlatan.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Jeeks said:
So what if he made wonders earlier and right now the team is playing pretty well without him?
You were the first to bash people who refuse to forget what DP did for the team, yet to do the same when it comes to Zlatan.
No, that's not it. What I am reacting to is the insulting. Like, when he started losing his game, people go "caveman, gipsy, jewish-nose-ovic, foreigner (but with a bad Swedish word), I always knew he sucked" etc. I mean what the hell is that? Those are the same people that wouldn't hessitate giving the guy a blowjob when he was at his peak.

For the record, I myself wouldn't have him in my Swedish starting eleven right now.
And, I never insulted Del Piero's person, so there is a difference.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Gep D'Messiah said:
actually the past avatars had much hotter chix mate, the level has gone down gep :p

abt Ibra, well its expected.Hes not scoring and it gets to a strikers head if he doesnt. We all remember the bad attitude last season when he didnt score.

Now in an ill-discplined environment like they have in Inter, he gets to spit on ppl and whine for the whole game tagged with the numerous language and insults.

his own teammate thinks hes a baby ffs.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Both Sottil and Ibra are babies. Sottil for trying to provoke every single Inter player, and Ibra for being the only one who actually responded.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Jeeks said:
Whic is true. Why would they want Ibra in the team?

He slows down their play, he creates havoc in the team and it is so obvious how much the team is playing better with him absent. Many may disagree with me, but day by day everyone is noticing that Zlatan is useless for any team.

Watch Inter in the CL, I think it is a blessing for them that he is suspended. The team will play better and they might win the three games he's away. Once he's back they'll lose and not qualify :D
Quote of the month.:D

By the way, I ll love to see Inter snap up Cassano. That will be proper circus for fans.

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Ibra could be great if he would stop being a baby and just play. I am so glad he is not at Juve anymore. Btw, has he figured out the offside rule?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Esteban said:
No, that's not it. What I am reacting to is the insulting. Like, when he started losing his game, people go "caveman, gipsy, jewish-nose-ovic, foreigner (but with a bad Swedish word), I always knew he sucked" etc. I mean what the hell is that? Those are the same people that wouldn't hessitate giving the guy a blowjob when he was at his peak.

For the record, I myself wouldn't have him in my Swedish starting eleven right now.
And, I never insulted Del Piero's person, so there is a difference.
Fine with me, and you know that him playing with Inter he will not gain his form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)