Sottil slams ‘childish’ Ibra (1 Viewer)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Jeeks said:
Fine with me, and you know that him playing with Inter he will not gain his form.
Ye, I'm very disappointed Zlatan's judgement wasn't better than that. Everyone should know moving to Inter means your career is going downhill from there.
And also, I'm not sure I want him to gain his form, because that would help the merdazzurri to actually win something. He should've gone to Real Madrid. Or like... Everton. Whatever, just not Inter.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's incredible really. I predicted three years ago that Zlatan would know two more more or less "succesful" seasons and that after that his downfall would begin and we would soon hear nothing about him anymore. It's pretty damn funny how you could see right from the start that his streetkid mentality would fuck it all up for him. Fuck you, Zlatan, I have no respect whatsoever for you.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Seven said:
It's incredible really. I predicted three years ago that Zlatan would know two more more or less "succesful" seasons and that after that his downfall would begin and we would soon hear nothing about him anymore. It's pretty damn funny how you could see right from the start that his streetkid mentality would fuck it all up for him. Fuck you, Zlatan, I have no respect whatsoever for you.
you're the man :tup:

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Seven said:
why this post got warning?
he was not insulting any member nor juventus' player.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seven said:

Ayye... Fook Zlatty.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Oh my. :wink:

Sottil may be the first to openly state his dislike for Ibrahimovic as a fellow professional and a person, but I'm more than sure that many more would heartily agree in a heartbeat; I daresay Cruz's agreement speaks for a good many of the Inter squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)