Soon to be official: Mutu to Juve (2 Viewers)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
For me it seems to be, that if we loan Mutu it also means we loan Micco out.

But knowing Moggi, loaning Mutu also can be the only public part of a long term project.

As Trez stayed we cannot guarantee a starting place for Gila this season, so we want him to stay in Parma, and sign him next year, when we will have to do some serious rebuilding at the front (for me its almost sure that DP & Neddy will need to be replaced after next season). Depending on how Mutu delivers, he either can stay with us, or can be sent back, or used as a bait (specially appealing for Parma) for Gila.

Or Im absolutely wrong, we sign Mutu, dont let Micco go and finally we will have some funny angry benchwarmers. Or dont sign Mutu and praying for the miracle: a season without injury for Trez and DP (a solo goal finished with a delicate chip from Montero is more likeable).

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
For me it seems to be, that if we loan Mutu it also means we loan Micco out.

But knowing Moggi, loaning Mutu also can be the only public part of a long term project.

As Trez stayed we cannot guarantee a starting place for Gila this season, so we want him to stay in Parma, and sign him next year, when we will have to do some serious rebuilding at the front (for me its almost sure that DP & Neddy will need to be replaced after next season). Depending on how Mutu delivers, he either can stay with us, or can be sent back, or used as a bait (specially appealing for Parma) for Gila.

Or Im absolutely wrong, we sign Mutu, dont let Micco go and finally we will have some funny angry benchwarmers. Or dont sign Mutu and praying for the miracle: a season without injury for Trez and DP (a solo goal finished with a delicate chip from Montero is more likeable).
i have another opinion....

1. miccoli is not going anywhere
2. gila will NEVER come, he is in his HEART already a roma player.we have to accept that. all of us.
3. del piero and nedved will not get replaced next year

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++

of course i dont know 100%(means i wont give my life on it:D)...but they wrote the deco transfer and the emerson transfer 2 days before it was offical anounced...plus iam living in switzerland...our media sources are very relitable...so i say it will be if not today in the evenig anounced, tomorrow or, as i said, at monday cause its weekend...maybe we find the offical .pdf document a bit earlier on the website how it was by emersons transfer too....lets hope its true. he would be a PERFECT when not even better replacment for di vaio. if he comes, we just need our 2 cbs....:cool:

-->mascherano, cannavaro/or jankulowski:cool::cool:

Jankulovski and mascherano arent centre backs.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Gilardino has Juve in his heart not Roma, the reason for why he wants to join them is because he has seen that Juve is not going to buy him, so its obvious that he takes Roma as a good second choice..

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Jankulovski and mascherano arent centre backs.
ahm sorry. i wrote that wrong. cannavaro is cb. another cb possibility is maybe koffour...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
THE LATEST ABOUT MUTU TRANSFER!

Clamoroso: l'affare Mutu rischia di saltare
06 08 2004

Clamoroso colpo di scena nell'affare Mutu. Ieri, la presa di posizione di Abramovich aveva fatto palpitare il club bianconero.

Poi, l'insistenza del giocatore aveva rimesso in discesa la trattativa con il via libera definitivo del magnate russo patron dei Blues.

Oggi, un altro volta faccia. Per cedere Mutu il Chelsea ha preteso che la Juve s'impegni a riscattare il giocatore dopo l'anno di prestito, in sostanza che lo compri per 10 milioni di euro.

Tra un'ora, un altro incontro tra le parti a Londra; in serata ci protrebbe essere la fumata bianca ma anche la risposta negativa della Juve che potrebbe ritenere i 10 milioni una cifra eccessiva per il rumeno.

Translation:

Sensational:The Mutu deal in risk to jump off

Sensational blow of stage in dealing Mutu. Yesterday, taken it of position of Abramovich had make throb the club bianconero.

Then, the persistence of the gambler had replaced in come down the negotiation with the definitive free road of the Russian magnate patron of the Blues.

Today, another time make. To yield Mutu the Chelsea claimed that the Juve you are pledged to ransom the gambler after the year of loan, in substance that buy it for 10 millions of euro.

Between a hour, another meeting between the parts to London; in evening us protrebbe to be the white smoke but also the negative reply of the Juve that could retain the 10 millions an ecessive figure for the Romanian one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MAN!:groan:
what the fvck is that now?
Abramovich making it hard way........
They want us to take him on loan but then we will have to buy him next season for another 10milions.
I see no problem with it!one year of loan then buy him for 10mil.

MOGGI!FINISH THAT DEAL!PLZ! :fero:

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
If chelski wants us to buy him for €10m why don't we just do that now instead of loaning him one season and then buy him?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
If chelski wants us to buy him for €10m why don't we just do that now instead of loaning him one season and then buy him?
Because our Director General is a man called Luciano Moggi :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
http://sports.virgilio.it/it/calcio/calciomercato/campetti/juventus.html

Strange formation, no?
Yeah, that formation is messed up. If we get Mutu I'd try something like this:

4-1-3-2
Buffon
ZEBINA Thuram CANNAVARO? Zambrotta
EMERSON
LJUNGBERG? Nedved MUTU
Trezeguet Del Piero

At times it would be a 4-3-3 with Mutu joining DP and Trez in attack. To keep the opponent's defenders thinking Ljungberg, Nedved, Mutu and Del Piero can switch around since all of them can play on the left. It's probably a bit too attacking but...

EDIT: or...

4-3-2-1
Buffon
ZEBINA Thuram CANNAVARO? Zambrotta
LJUNGBERG? EMERSON Nedved
Del Piero MUTU
Trezeguet

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Because our Director General is a man called Luciano Moggi :)
I think you misunderstood me. If Chelski won't let Mutu go on a loan unless we put in the contract that we'll buy him after a year for €10m, why don't we just skip the loan and buy him out right for €10m now?

That way we settle the situation now and let everyone work in peace knowing what will happen. I don't see any positive sides to loaning him first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)