Soon to be official: Mutu to Juve (3 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Yeah, that formation is messed up. If we get Mutu I'd try something like this:

4-1-3-2
Buffon
ZEBINA Thuram CANNAVARO? Zambrotta
EMERSON
LJUNGBERG? Nedved MUTU
Trezeguet Del Piero

At times it would be a 4-3-3 with Mutu joining DP and Trez in attack. To keep the opponent's defenders thinking Ljungberg, Nedved, Mutu and Del Piero can switch around since all of them can play on the left. It's probably a bit too attacking but...

EDIT: or...

4-3-2-1
Buffon
LJUNGBERG? EMERSON Nedved
Del Piero MUTU
Trezeguet
I still prefer Miccoli to Mutu.

OP
IceBlu

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #526
    Mutu didn't train today with the rest of the Chelsea squad.

I think we have our man.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    was thinking abt the same thing today. Thought how kewl it would be if we could lure freddy away from arsenal. but i doubt theyll sell ljungberg to us.

Ljungberg
    Mutu
    Emerson
    Jankolovski

AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS WOULD BE THE BEST TRANSFER SEASON IN A LONG TIME! :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Yeah, that formation is messed up. If we get Mutu I'd try something like this:

4-1-3-2
    Buffon
    EMERSON
    LJUNGBERG? Nedved MUTU
    Trezeguet Del Piero

At times it would be a 4-3-3 with Mutu joining DP and Trez in attack. To keep the opponent's defenders thinking Ljungberg, Nedved, Mutu and Del Piero can switch around since all of them can play on the left. It's probably a bit too attacking but...

EDIT: or...

4-3-2-1
    Buffon
    Del Piero MUTU
    Trezeguet
    I have to say it again, and again. I'm 99% sure that Capello will use two defensive midfielders, in Emerson and probably Tacchinardi. Much like he did with Roma. Capello likes to send Emerson more forward in attack, so he will need a holding midfielder to cover him, which is probably gonna be Tacchinardi.

But the first lineup is way too attacking for Capello's liking. :)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Stuart!
    I just LOVE THAT ONE!

4-3-2-1
    Buffon
    Del Piero MUTU
    Trezeguet

really this one IS rocks!

But as few said i don't think we'll get Fredy,so we can stick Zambro there(RM) and Hvae Jank as LB;)!

I hope for those things to happen.it is a dream line up for me right now.

I hope Adrian you are wrong,about 2 DM's.i hope...:angel:

We all want to see Juve play beautiful football.attacking...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
    How can you do that Dominic? What has MIccoli shown you to say that he's a better player than Mutu?
    Mutu was great at Parma two seasons ago, just as Miccoli was great with Perugia, he carried them single handedly. The next season, without Miccoli, Perugia went down.

Anyway I've seen them both play a lot and I simply think Miccoli can be something special.

OP
    IceBlu

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #534
    Mutu's Juve move off - agent

Friday 6 August, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian Mutu’s proposed move to Juventus has been called off after his agent claims Chelsea changed the terms of the deal.

“Chelsea asked to have first choice over any future transfer,” revealed representative Ioan Becali this evening, “but Juve’s directors rejected that proposal. Mutu will be a Chelsea player for the next four seasons.”

This is a bitter blow for the Bianconeri, who had seemed set to seal his loan switch over the weekend.

However, problems emerged this afternoon with claims that the Stamford Bridge outfit would only agree if Juve paid £7m at the end of the season to make the move permanent.

The Romanian joined Chelsea from Parma last summer for £15.8m and has only fulfilled one year of his five-season contract.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
    why are we being screwed by all the clubs !!! I had enough now, what the hell is going with our transfers !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)