some news about the NIKE jersey! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
OK, I am ready to eat some of my words, the striped home jersey looks pretty good, seeing the pictures from yesterdays scrimmage.

I also think the yellow numbers on the back look good too...

I am going to have a hard time with the pink jersey though. I just hope that the numbers on the back are black, to compliment the rest of the jersey.
How Brave :D :thumb:

Hats off to Vinman...:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
OK, I am ready to eat some of my words, the striped home jersey looks pretty good, seeing the pictures from yesterdays scrimmage.

I also think the yellow numbers on the back look good too...
Finally... I knew you would give in eventually :cool: Yes, you were right in saying that the jerseys are very simple and not very original, but they are simple and classy :thumb:

OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #383
    ++ [ originally posted by Minfana ] ++

Hi, Juventino!!

I was in Italy twice last year: March in Turin (Juve-Lazio) and October in Milan (Inter-Juve.) I booked my "match-packages" from Event Travel which should be operating in Sweden as well as here in Finland.
    thanx for the info... I will C if I can find them... :)

OP
    Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #384
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

not too much...it was ok, but the fabric sucked....
    the fabric really sucked.... it wasn't comfortable at all...
    U have to wear a T-Shirt under it....

OP
    Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #385
    ok, I haven't been visiting the site for over a week, so sorry
    if U have talked about this....

ppl. I know that have purchased the new Juve nike jersey says that the Scudetto logo has to be sawn on the jersey manually....

has anyone bought the jersey from Juvestore 2 C if they are like that, thinking maybe there is a diff. buying from the "official" store???

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

NO!!!!!!! Theres a yellow tracksuit as well???? :confused: :down:?
    do u have the pics?

http://www.subside.co.uk/shirt.asp?req=5&id=itjuvpwut03&nat=0&tm=76

This is where you can see the horrible thingy. :yuck:

Jul 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
    ok, I haven't been visiting the site for over a week, so sorry
    if U have talked about this....

ppl. I know that have purchased the new Juve nike jersey says that the Scudetto logo has to be sawn on the jersey manually....

has anyone bought the jersey from Juvestore 2 C if they are like that, thinking maybe there is a diff. buying from the "official" store???
    I Don't think so..I bought mine while i was in Turino and If u mean the "italy" mark, yes, you have to put it on manually..But!! However you odn't have to sew it on..You gotta Iron it on, becouse ther's glue attachted on the back of the mark..

OP
    Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #393
    ++ [ originally posted by JuventiniSweden ] ++

I Don't think so..I bought mine while i was in Turino and If u mean the "italy" mark, yes, you have to put it on manually..But!! However you odn't have to sew it on..You gotta Iron it on, becouse ther's glue attachted on the back of the mark..
    I C, thanx for the info... :)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    I wen't into a sop yesterday in a town near to where i live and the scudetto badge was already on it, and i think they are much cooler when you get to see dem really but the fastweb logo is massive.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Yesterday I was walking around the town, not really paying any attention, a bit distracted when I, all of a suddon, find myself walking behind a black and white stripped shirt :wth: It couldn't possibly be Juve's shirt, I think to myself, since there's like zero chances that you see someone in our beloved's team kit. But the longer I looked at it the more it seemed that it really is Juve's, in fact it could have been the new home kit, with all that white space at the bottom, since the shirt wasn't tucked in :undecide: I step a bit closer to the guy and find my mouth saying Forza Juve :embarass: (embarassing I know, but anything for Juve, right? :D ) The shirt turned around and I found myself staring, literally, at the HUGE plastic looking Fastweb logo :eek: By now the guy, well more like a 14 years old boy was looking at me funny, especially when I was starting to comment something about the shirt and he obviously didn't understand (later I found out he was from Sweden, Forza Sweden!). Anyway, I was allowed to touch it, not the kid mind you, just the shirt :angel: :D It feels great, really thin and very light I suppose and when you see it on a person it looks pretty cool, the thin stripes are just ultra good-looking! I could imagine myself buying this thing, even though it's Nike's, but I have to find out how to get that butt-ugly fastweb logo off the shirt.

Is there a possibility that you can get the shirt without the extras, just Juve's logo over the heart? Without Fastweb and without Scudetto?

Jul 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    Yesterday I was walking around the town, not really paying any attention, a bit distracted when I, all of a suddon, find myself walking behind a black and white stripped shirt :wth: It couldn't possibly be Juve's shirt, I think to myself, since there's like zero chances that you see someone in our beloved's team kit. But the longer I looked at it the more it seemed that it really is Juve's, in fact it could have been the new home kit, with all that white space at the bottom, since the shirt wasn't tucked in :undecide: I step a bit closer to the guy and find my mouth saying Forza Juve :embarass: (embarassing I know, but anything for Juve, right? :D ) The shirt turned around and I found myself staring, literally, at the HUGE plastic looking Fastweb logo :eek: By now the guy, well more like a 14 years old boy was looking at me funny, especially when I was starting to comment something about the shirt and he obviously didn't understand (later I found out he was from Sweden, Forza Sweden!). Anyway, I was allowed to touch it, not the kid mind you, just the shirt :angel: :D It feels great, really thin and very light I suppose and when you see it on a person it looks pretty cool, the thin stripes are just ultra good-looking! I could imagine myself buying this thing, even though it's Nike's, but I have to find out how to get that butt-ugly fastweb logo off the shirt.

Is there a possibility that you can get the shirt without the extras, just Juve's logo over the heart? Without Fastweb and without Scudetto?
    Hahaha That's Just what happend when I was in Turino..:LOL: and I'm 14 years + I'm from Sweden too..oh god..

Anyway.. I don't know actually nina, but you can try to contact Juvestore on " [email protected]" or "[email protected]"

/ JuventiniSweden

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    I'm going to Italy on vacations in a couple of days and I'll try finding the info there first :undecide:

Did Nike do a special advertasing campgain for new Juve's kits, with you Swedes buying them like crazy? :LOL:

Jul 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    I'm going to Italy on vacations in a couple of days and I'll try finding the info there first :undecide:

Did Nike do a special advertasing campgain for new Juve's kits, with you Swedes buying them like crazy? :LOL:
    Yes, but they told me to keep quiet..:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    nina, if you've been reading the list lately, someone mentioned they just got the shirt and the fastweb logo is just a sticker that looks like it's comming off (and the scudetto isn't even on the shirt, you get it separately).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)