some news about the NIKE jersey! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++I step a bit closer to the guy and find my mouth saying Forza Juve :embarass: (embarassing I know, but anything for Juve, right? :D )
Not so embarassing, I do it everytime I see someone in a Juve jersey (which happens like once per year in this country :rolleyes: ). I also always shout Merda when I see someone in an Inter jersey :D

Is there a possibility that you can get the shirt without the extras, just Juve's logo over the heart? Without Fastweb and without Scudetto?
I think so yeah :undecide: I believe I've seen people with shirts like that but I'm not sure and I haven't a clue where you would get one of those...

I'll ask around for you! :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
nina, if you've been reading the list lately, someone mentioned they just got the shirt and the fastweb logo is just a sticker that looks like it's comming off (and the scudetto isn't even on the shirt, you get it separately).
If the Fastweb logo falls of I'm going to sue them bigtime :fero:!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
haha whenever i see someone in a real madrid shirt i just go over them and remind them about the 3-1
in a party the friday after the champions league i saw a guy with a milan shirt and i was kinda drunk.. i went over to where he was and i almost started to hit him... lol

anyways i dont really like the new nike juve stuff compared to the lotto one, lotto was more classy like the training stuff and the caps, etc. i cant wait until the new stuff arrives here because im gonna buy everything... and the other day i saw in a store they had a juve kappa shirt.. and it was so cheap

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
nina, if you've been reading the list lately, someone mentioned they just got the shirt and the fastweb logo is just a sticker that looks like it's comming off (and the scudetto isn't even on the shirt, you get it separately).
:extatic: Good! Then I'm keeping my long finger-nails till I get the jersey so I'll speed the process of geting the ugly thing down! :D

Erik, the jersey has to be original, not fake and I doubt that you can get an original without the things, unless you know someone who can get you one before they put the logos on :undecide:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Erik, the jersey has to be original, not fake and I doubt that you can get an original without the things, unless you know someone who can get you one before they put the logos on :undecide:
Well, I can get you one via the good old I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy but then it would be a fake so that's a no go then ...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I saw it the other week (both the black/white and the pink jersey) and the scudetto badge wasn't sewn on, I can confirm that. :)

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
I heard a rumour the other day that these first batch of shirts are poor quality and that they'll improve later this year. Don't know how true this is but they look bad from just looking at the photos.

Jul 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
I heard a rumour the other day that these first batch of shirts are poor quality and that they'll improve later this year. Don't know how true this is but they look bad from just looking at the photos.
2 bad for me then..

I don't think that this would have happen with Kappa though..Lazy nike guys..

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Well, I can get you one via the good old I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy but then it would be a fake so that's a no go then ...
Mamamia che mafioso! :eek: :p

Sep 28, 2002
**** all the shirts.

last years lotto of mine sucks. damn, i paid ****ing big money for it. now bloody us government wants me to pay import taxes for it. ****ing 70$. bloody idiots. plus, the number came off. i tried to contact juvesore, lotto, even juventus.com while juvestore.com was down. nothing. not a ****ing simple "se're sorry, here, contact his person and we'll send your money back".

and who is responsible? lotto don't care cos they ont sponsor us anymore, juvestore is not attached to lotto? who should i sue?

i feel like a complete idiot after all this. shouting forza juve to a fan is embarassing? then what is paying ****ing money for a piece of crap that was supposed to be pribe of a lifetime?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
**** all the shirts.

last years lotto of mine sucks. damn, i paid ****ing big money for it. now bloody us government wants me to pay import taxes for it. ****ing 70$. bloody idiots. plus, the number came off. i tried to contact juvesore, lotto, even juventus.com while juvestore.com was down. nothing. not a ****ing simple "se're sorry, here, contact his person and we'll send your money back".

and who is responsible? lotto don't care cos they ont sponsor us anymore, juvestore is not attached to lotto? who should i sue?

i feel like a complete idiot after all this. shouting forza juve to a fan is embarassing? then what is paying ****ing money for a piece of crap that was supposed to be pribe of a lifetime?
now itll be easier to you to sue someone since nike its based in the usa

OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #419
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    **** all the shirts.

From Subside Magazine:

"Aftercare:
    Names and numbres have been designed for professional player to wear a few times only. Due to their delicate nature great care must be taken to prolong their life span:

GENTLY hand-wash in WARM water only.
    NEVER irion the product.
    NEVER tumble-dry.
    NEVER dry-clean"

I remember when my brother bought a Germany WC-94 jersy.
    He took it to a sport store and had them print #7 on it...
    After some months it started to crack... So from that day on
    every kit I have with name and # will be on the wall...
    It's not my style putting the team jersy on going out... :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)