some news about the NIKE jersey! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
no, the jerseys do not rock. they suck. just simple white and black. last year's lotto rocked. shitty quality but great look. **** nike, bring kappa. tho their jerseys weren'y that good either. guess it's just too hard to have a good design for striped jerseys. it's the details that make the difference. and there's no details in nike at all.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
no, the jerseys do not rock. they suck. just simple white and black. last year's lotto rocked. shitty quality but great look. **** nike, bring kappa. tho their jerseys weren'y that good either. guess it's just too hard to have a good design for striped jerseys. it's the details that make the difference. and there's no details in nike at all .
That's the beauty of it!
it's pure class! we dont need all the lines, curves and red squares! :yuck:

Look at Real Madrid!! They had the best kit last season!
Just plain white! :cool:

we dont want to look like serie C teams with 20 different colors on the kit!

but i guess people just have "different" taste.. :) No judgement intended :)
Oh well, they can't please everyone!

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

That's the beauty of it!
it's pure class! we dont need all the lines, curves and red squares! :yuck:

Look at Real Madrid!! They had the best kit last season!
Just plain white! :cool:

we dont want to look like serie C teams with 20 different colors on the kit!

but i guess people just have "different" taste.. :) No judgement intended :)
Oh well, they can't please everyone!
damn, you're right. but nike's jersey sucks. it's not about the red squares (you ment last season right?), i mean the design. last season's jersey was the best i've ever seen in years. just juve. and now it is just nike. oh, and juve inter man u and loads of other crap.

did you like last years jersey?

Patricia

Mar 22, 2003

damn, you're right. but nike's jersey sucks. it's not about the red squares (you ment last season right?), i mean the design. last season's jersey was the best i've ever seen in years. just juve. and now it is just nike. oh, and juve inter man u and loads of other crap.

I really liked last season jersey:down:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

not too much...it was ok, but the fabric sucked and the red patches made us look like walking advertisments.

but it was ok...i like the 01-02 season better.
Also, Black shorts and socks is not juve tradition. we looked more like udinese or Newcastle.

Juve always had more white than black.

Sep 28, 2002
yes, black shorts are not quite juve. but when it's white it's just not beautiful.

yes, fabrics sucked, lotto sucked. but the design was wonderful. if it weren't fot that logo in center it would have been perfect.

got the new one yet?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
yes, black shorts are not quite juve. but when it's white it's just not beautiful.

yes, fabrics sucked, lotto sucked. but the design was wonderful. if it weren't fot that logo in center it would have been perfect.

got the new one yet?
nope, i'm waiting for the stores to carry the one with all the patches on them.

Eurosport doesn't have the 'fastweb' and scudetto logos, and the Subside, doesn't have the scudetto.

i want the complete one with numbers.

For your info, last year i bought the lotto Home, Away, home shorts, away socks and a t-shirt. so juve kits are a must for me no matter how they look. (but i was really disappointed with the home kit....the fit design was awkward and the numbers were too low to accomidate the funny shaped place for the name.)

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
I have Home (Del Piero) and it fits me just fine (size S) and I'm female. I think Lotto last season is the best I've seen, too. I also have Away with my own name on it, I love it! AND I have the winter jacket AND the black cap AND a pen AND slippers... :D Funny how idiotically good it makes you feel when you wear the same gear as the players, don't you guys agree?? :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Minfana ] ++
I have Home (Del Piero) and it fits me just fine (size S) and I'm female. I think Lotto last season is the best I've seen, too. I also have Away with my own name on it, I love it! AND I have the winter jacket AND the black cap AND a pen AND slippers... :D Funny how idiotically good it makes you feel when you wear the same gear as the players, don't you guys agree?? :D
:LOL::LOL::LOL: yes, you r so right :D:D:D n yeah, its so damn hard for me to find jerseys that fit me.... can you imagine i'm like 153cm and weigh abt 44kg :groan: i've only got like 4-5 jerseys that really fit me. :irritate:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

:LOL::LOL::LOL: yes, you r so right :D:D:D n yeah, its so damn hard for me to find jerseys that fit me.... can you imagine i'm like 153cm and weigh abt 44kg :groan: i've only got like 4-5 jerseys that really fit me. :irritate:
i know what you mean!!
and i'm a guy! :groan:

Kappa fits the best!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Poor Majed :angel: but i'm sure that at least it would be easier for you to find fitting jerseys than me :groan::sob::stress:

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
u r right about Kappa, I've got Totti Home from their scudetto season 2000 and it's soooo cumfy. I've also the national team 2002 Home number 3 - Maldini was still playing then in the nat. team. Azzurri's fabric is much thicker than AS Roma's for some strange reason, less cumfy too. :p

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
ALL FOR KAPPA......!!!!!
Most comfy no doubt and extremely smart as well.
Although the nike home jerseys are ok.......the away seems to be a complete disaster. Although i thought the jackets would be pretty kewl, but nike has gone the tried and tested route. And that being simple without using ne sponsors on them. But i gues the neat and clean route works for me. Although i dont like the white track suit with the black zipper column and collar.Nike has done a better job with Man U's white track suit. Thats real neat.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Minfana ] ++
Did you see the one with the dirty yellow jacket? :yuck::yuck: The Lotto tracksuit was much cooler.

NO!!!!!!! Theres a yellow tracksuit as well???? :confused: :down:?
do u have the pics?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
OK, I am ready to eat some of my words, the striped home jersey looks pretty good, seeing the pictures from yesterdays scrimmage.

I also think the yellow numbers on the back look good too...

I am going to have a hard time with the pink jersey though. I just hope that the numbers on the back are black, to compliment the rest of the jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)