some news about the NIKE jersey! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by the phoenix ] ++
I just came back from a soccer shop that I deal with in my city, and they showed me the Nike catalogue with all the teams jersey's. I just cannot believe the number of teams Nike sponsors that have the same basic design. Is Nike that lazy or hve they lost touch with the rest of world. No style or flar in their jerseys. At least other companies try to make an attempt to make every jersey unique.

I've said once and I've said it again, and I will say it one more time, the pink jersey is horrible, not so much the colour but it is a case of bad timing. Save the pink shirt for anniversary years. It feels like a cheap shot by Nike, they will do anything to get us to like them!!!!
The more I think about this statement, the more angry I get. Nike should NEVER have kick off their 1st year as our sponsor with the pink jersey.

Nike has no sense of tradition, we are only just another team to them

Buy on AliExpress.com

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Nike shoulder some of the blame for that pink shirt - they designed it, but you can't tell me that the powers that be at Juve had no option to turn that design down. Nike and Juventus have a habit of changing the away shirts every season, so hopefully we will only have for one season - that or a 3rd shirt is brought out and that is worn when our clashes with our rivals.

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
but i know somebody from torino, who has already seen the shirt and he told me it looks more orange than pink....

hope this isn't true...

max

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
i dont know what all the fuss is about? The jerseys are GREAT! What more do you want? What are you telling me, you people have a better sense of fashion and design, than those Hardcore, Mafia looking Juventus Directors. That are Italian by the way for those of you who dont know. And Italians arguably have the best fashion around the world. If they approved of it, then theres no problem with it, in the design. Some people have a taste, but think its great. And from the neutral point of view, from a general soccer fan, he would see it as a regular soccer jersey. I like them, and am very proud that Juve got such a famour and prestigious sponsor such as Nike.

Apr 14, 2003
Pink may look good on Buffon and ADP,

But.... on Thuram & Montero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine Lilian in pink :eek::D

This new season, Juve, Inter, ManU all had the same jersey design by Nike :(

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
persianmafia, i like the jerseys i saw on juvestore.com...
i prefer them 100 times to the lotto-ones, but the away-jersey on subside.co.uk really looks terrible, don't ya agree.
it's a mixture between orange and pink....

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
i dont know what all the fuss is about? The jerseys are GREAT! What more do you want? What are you telling me, you people have a better sense of fashion and design, than those Hardcore, Mafia looking Juventus Directors. That are Italian by the way for those of you who dont know. And Italians arguably have the best fashion around the world. If they approved of it, then theres no problem with it, in the design. Some people have a taste, but think its great. And from the neutral point of view, from a general soccer fan, he would see it as a regular soccer jersey. I like them, and am very proud that Juve got such a famour and prestigious sponsor such as Nike.

Er...I'm Italian and I dislike the pink jersey. What is it about them being Directors that makes them such experts in taste?

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
an italian that moves to england... tsss no taste at all ;-)

that was just a joke - no offence!!!
LOL! I'll go where they pay me good money! Well, nearly anywhere....

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
I'm actually quite neutral to the way our new jerseys look :) . from whats in the juvestore the jerseys look ok, but to think of 10 men on the pitch in that is very scarry :eek::eek::scared: looks like we will have to see it with our own eyes to really judge it...

and about the gay thing and about other teams laughing at the pinkness,.... well that will only be before the match. Laughing at our jersey will be the last thing they do after we win them. :cool:

Imagine... the whole team in that pink thing (-the goalies) standing at the podium and lifting the CL throphy next year :D:LOL: :wallbang:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'd don't think that they would be allowed to while wearing the pink jeresys under official uefa rules, theyd have to go back to the changing rooms and put on the home jeresys.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Steve is wrong, of course we would be allowed to lift the CL trophy in our pink shirts. In 1996, didn't we lift it in our blue and yellow away kit? And didn't Milan lift it in their away kit last season? :undecide::rolleyes:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yes, he is. Remember when Valencia and Real played the CL Final a few years ago? They both played in the away kits and Real lifted the trophy in the away kit. That would be absurd steve.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
hi G_O_A_T

-----------------------------

Hmmm.... ok, as you can see i dun really know too much about things, but hope you all will accept if i post some rather sillly questions sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)