Soccer Jerseys for Sale (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #61
    ++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++
    Isn't there grades of jersies. I mean there are the ones players wear and others lower grade but nontheless official with lower quality, or replicas?
    yes you are correct actually. No1 has the onfield jerseys because theyre made according to the players wants and needs. All the jerseys you find in stores are the replica of the jerseys, but theyre still the official jerseys of the club. Its hard to understand.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #63
    there is no such thing as an original jersey. Original means the first, do you plan on getting the original juventus jersey for this year cuz im pretty sure someone already has it.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    dan what would the shipping be? i just converted the price into british £ and it is £38 i can ge the topfor £35 without names

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #67
    depends where you live, i can have it shipped straight from the supplier to your house.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #69
    to rami:

Like i said man you wanna go pay full price for a jersey you can get for cheaper by all means go rite ahead

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #70
    for people in canada more specifically toronto, you cannot find jerseys with names any where. The jerseys you do find here are 100+ taxes. I dont know about Europe and Asia, but here in North America they r very expensive

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    man its late my arm (and my head) is hurting and i am going to bed,dan good luck but dont take the doubters too personally,like i said many people have been ripped off and are scared of being burned

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #72
    For the last time, there is no such thing as an Original jersey. Original means the first. These jerseys are OFFICIAL products not ORIGINAL products, theres no such thing as original products.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #74
    i understand people have been ripped off, but im not here to rip anyone off. Paying would be through a secure website and also i will give you all my information for any returns. I will give you your money back besiudes the shipping.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++
    to rami:

Like i said man you wanna go pay full price for a jersey you can get for cheaper by all means go rite ahead

Well, it's not the same jersey, now is it ;)

Just depends if people are ready to pay a little bit extra to have the real logo.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #76
    To everyone in here, i may have said some things to start problems, but i only tried to hook up fellow soccer fans with official products for less cost. Thats all, i dint need a debate or anything and yes people may not believe me and yes they probably have been ripped off before, but again im not here to rip you off with fake shit. You dont think ive been ripped off b4 i know how it feels. Anyways, if you wanna jersey, a real one infact with a name and number at the back with any additional patches you want, then let me know.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    I mind actually, authenticity is important for me. And besides I wouldn't rip off my own club FFS!!!

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #78
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Well, it's not the same jersey, now is it ;)

Just depends if people are ready to pay a little bit extra to have the real logo.
    im starting to think you have selective hearing or sight or whatever. Its the same jersey, its only the Juventus ones not any other team. The jerseys are real and official with tags and everything.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #79
    im not wasting my time anymore forget it go buy your shit somewhere else. Good luck during World Cup when your paying an arm and a leg for your teams jersey.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Except for the logo. And yes, I'm talking about the Juventus ones, because thats what interestes most people here, the other ones arent important in this discussion.

The logo is part of the jersey. Hence the jerseys you are selling and the official ones arent identical, even if yours are official in everything but the logo.

Fairly simple bit of logic really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)