Smokin' (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
In an effort to get to know everyone better, and hopefully to generate a meaningful (or entertaining) conversation, I want to start a thread about smoking.

Do you smoke? If so, what do you smoke? How much do you smoke? How did you start? Are you trying to quit?

I'll go first to get the ball rolling. I smoke just about everything that there is to smoke out there. I started by smoking pipe when I was twelve. Me and my mates decided that it was time we started to smoke something, but we go too sick when we tried cigarettes, so we went with the pipe. After that, I got into cigars when my borther introduced them to me. At one point, I smoked a cigar or two daily, but I slowed down on that when I started with cigarettes. I don't really smoke cigarettes by themselves, I usually only smoke them when I've been drinking or when I've been smoking herb. That's another thing that I smoke pretty frequently. I probably smoke, on average, about an eighth of an ounce or marijuana per day, and probably a ten cigarettes a week, two or three cigars, and about two pipes per day. I sure as hell am not quitting any time soon, I like all the smoking I do, that's why I do it.

I'm looking forward to your responses.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    No on all counts.
    Really? Have you ever tried anything? If not, why? If so, why did you stop?

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Ive never smoked cigerattes etc and never will.

Isnt it annoying the way people who smoke dont realise they piss others off when they are smoking.

On saying that i smoke weed now and then (like once every couple of months). I dont like it but i like what it does to me:D

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Mrs Mac ] ++
    Ive never smoked cigerattes etc and never will.

Isnt it annoying the way people who smoke dont realise they piss others off when they are smoking.
    Actually, I totally agree with you. I only smoke outside so I don't bother people, unless I'm at home, then I smoke in a room that I customized for that purpose.

++ [ originally posted by Mrs Mac ] ++
    On saying that i smoke weed now and then (like once every couple of months). I dont like it but i like what it does to me:D
    Cool. :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I tried the cigarette when I was 13. I dont smoke because Im asmathic but 98% of my friends do. Like three weeks ago a friend convinced me to smoke a cigarette so I did, and frankly I dont understand what all the fuss is about. We also smoked grass (from the floor, not marihuana) that day. It tasted like nothing. I hate the smell you get on your hand and I hate when my mom smokes because she leaves the whole house smelling like nicotine and I get asthma. I've never tried drugs (marihuana), but I probably will because I wanna see why so many people do it. Someone asked me one day to prepare brownies with marihuana or some shit on it with him but I refused because I guess I wasnt ready to try it back then.

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    I tried the cigarette when I was 13. I dont smoke because Im asmathic but 98% of my friends do. Like three weeks ago a friend convinced me to smoke a cigarette so I did, and frankly I dont understand what all the fuss is about. We also smoked grass (from the floor, not marihuana) that day. It tasted like nothing. I hate the smell you get on your hand and I hate when my mom smokes because she leaves the whole house smelling like nicotine and I get asthma. I've never tried drugs (marihuana), but I probably will because I wanna see why so many people do it. Someone asked me one day to prepare brownies with marihuana or some shit on it with him but I refused because I guess I wasnt ready to try it back then.
    Well, I wouldn't recommend starting with pot-brownies. They take a lot weed and they are more likely to cause negative side effects because the THC is being absorbed through the esophagus and stomach lining.

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Its weird. I kinda dont wanna try drugs but I wanna see why people do it so much. It is scary though
    Scary? How so?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I first tried smoking when i was about 13 too. I didn't take it up and have never bought any on my own or had a craving, but i had one or two only at parties and the like. At about 15 i decided i shouldn't smoke, and i stopped

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I dont know, its like you'll get some feelings never experienced before. Im not really scared by getting hooked or addicted to it, its just that its something kinda forbidden so its not exactly scary but I hope you know what I mean

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    I do not smoke, I do not get any good effect from it. I do not get any good effect from Marijuana or hasch either. I bet it would if I tried it a little more. To be real honest I think it is rather glamourous to smoke, anybody who agrees?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    On the contrary. I hate people who smoke cos they think they look cool. I especially hate the bloody asian gangsters who hang around the city with nothing better to do, acting hardcore and crouching down all smoking together, spitting on the ground making puddles. I wish I could just tell them to go home and stop wasting their bloody lives

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Glamourous? I wouldnt say that. Yes some kids think it looks cool, but actually they just look dump.

Which reminds me, a few weeks ago i saw a kid about 10 years old smoking, with his mother walking beside him, in the middle of the city centre :eek:

Ian you got a designated smoking room? :D That kinda cool.

And fabiana i dont think weed can be dangerous, if you are sensible with it. But dont use any hard drugs ever.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    I consider myself a non-smoker. Which means I dont smoke. Not on a regular basis anyways. Maybe 3 or 4 a week or so. Usually on the weekends, and only when im alone or with another companion. So its not about glamour or looking cool.

Sometimes I wish I could smoke a little more but I have problems acquiring cigarettes- cant sell to anyone under 18 in the state, and they jacked the tax on cigarettes up.

I believe smoking in excess is unhealthy. However when used properly can be beneficial. Marijuana? Tried it, but I cant afford it right now :D Bum off of friends when I can.

Weed is dangerous if you smoke it enough- kills brain cells. If I did smoke it, it would be restricted to a couple doobies every week- 4 or maybe 5 max. Smoking is addictive but not addictive enough to be a serious problem imho, unless its for psychological reasons.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    actually i was trying to be funny there.

But really smoking isnt good, i seen to many of those tv adverts where they cut open some internal thing and this white shit comes out.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Yeah those freak me out :eek:

Josh,

smoking -> hard to breathe -> hard to exercise -> obesity

:p

I'm not saying that smoking makes you fat, but it can lead to it ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Ive heard smoking decreases hunger, thats why models smoke so much. And also it makes you go do number 2 so you can lose fat that way too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)