Simone Zaza (10 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Oh come on, this is ridiculous.

Imagine if people gave Dybala as hard as a time for a fucking 15 minute sub appearance.

Mandzukic didn't do shit all game for example, and Morata wasn't much better either, with some very very questionable decision making at times.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
Allegri subbing him in was the right call, we needed somebody to run about, press and chase defenders and generally liven up our team.

Zaza didn't look too bothered about pressing today though. Poor guy was exhausted after 5 minutes.
pleaaaase, what exactly has he done bar those 2 goals everyone amd their grandmas could score? We should give him back to Sassuolo for Berrardi.

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
Allegri subbing him in was the right call, we needed somebody to run about, press and chase defenders and generally liven up our team.

Zaza didn't look too bothered about pressing today though. Poor guy was exhausted after 5 minutes.
Yes this guy really look exhausted after a few mins in the pitch.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
brb :D

But seriously I put a lot of faith in the manager's choices and I've not at all been hung up on him not giving Dybala lots of time, tonight though is silly.
I'm gonna be honest - I don't have the faith. I was against and, last year, had to admit that I was wrong. This season, where he can't ride Conte's succes, he's shown he's true colours.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
pleaaaase, what exactly has he done bar those 2 goals everyone amd their grandmas could score? We should give him back to Sassuolo for Berrardi.
Did you read what I said, or see the Inter game? It seemed obvious to me that we were walking about the pitch with no ideas, the idea of bringing on Zaza was to shake the game up by bringing the energy he did against Inter.

Unfortunately he looked fucked. So that's me posted the same thing twice now, you owe me 60 seconds.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Did you read what I said, or see the Inter game? It seemed obvious to me that we were walking about the pitch with no ideas, the idea of bringing on Zaza was to shake the game up by bringing the energy he did against Inter.

Unfortunately he looked $#@!ed. So that's me posted the same thing twice now, you owe me 60 seconds.
I can see the logic, the game was really flat and Zaza brought a lot of energy against Inter. But he was lethargic today.

However, Dybala as an impact sub makes no sense. You should start your skillful players and have your battering rams as plan B

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Zaza is just Zaza. No need to hate anymore. He simply lacks the talent to be anything more than just Zaza. What pisses me off is seeing him getting playing time that should be Dybala's. Seeing him come in today before Dybala was infuriating. I was once again fuming. But that's Allegri, not Zaza.

Max is really getting on my nerves and I've always defended him before.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I can see the logic, the game was really flat and Zaza brought a lot of energy against Inter. But he was lethargic today.

However, Dybala as an impact sub makes no sense. You should start your skillful players and have your battering rams as plan B
I agree, but perhaps Dybala wasn't supposed to come on at all, and that was a last throw of the dice by Allegri who thought Zaza would be able to win the game for us? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get ahead of yourself, first he need to control the ball before moving into such an advanced lesson.
:lol:

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
People can wait untill 10 matches to say some bad words for pogba.
But for zaza, it is not even ten minutes.
He is poor today, but so does morata and mandzukic.
I believe that he can grow.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
People can wait untill 10 matches to say some bad words for pogba.
But for zaza, it is not even ten minutes.
He is poor today, but so does morata and mandzukic.
I believe that he can grow.
Did you compare him with Pogba? How often do you need to see a player to notice what level he holds? This is his 3rd Serie A season and and also plenty of games for ghli Azzurri, he shows the same limitation in all of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)