Simone Zaza (13 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
People can wait untill 10 matches to say some bad words for pogba.
But for zaza, it is not even ten minutes.
He is poor today, but so does morata and mandzukic.
I believe that he can grow.
I dont recall Pogba giving such an awfull first pass, on a very promising counter, after receiving a breathtaking pass.

While i'm not trashing Zaza nearly as much as others, i trew a handfull of insults when he did that

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Think hard of when the last time was when a Juve had this poor touch and passing ability with the ball? Matri had a first touch of the rapist too, but atleast seemed reasonably in control after said first touch that treated the ball like a grenade. Wish same could be said about Imhotep.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Those first three touches of his were laughable, honestly. I'll always defend a player when I see them working as hard as he does, but there has to be a bit of ability there to go with it at a club like Juve.

Of course we were desperate and rushing things at that point. And that goes against Zaza and his technical limitations, because the things he does have to be deliberate rather than rushed. But really when you see him trying to start those kind of plays from that area rather than being around the penalty area it makes the sub choice instead of Dybala all the more baffling.

tl;dr - having Zaza starting attacks is not the greatest idea.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think I made up my mind in two matches.

I haven't seen too much of him with Sassuolo only with the NT and now with Juve. I don't know how much he cost the team I actually don't care but this guy needs to be sent back to Sassuolo or any other average team because there is no way he's Juve type of player, very limited player, no vision, no ball control, no final touch, no good positioning and I think I needed only two matches to make up my mind, he's not talented as simple as it gets.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Came on and fluffed every forward move he was involved in. Couldn't control a simple pass.
I think he's trying too hard to prove doubters wrong just like Giovinco.I myself don't think he's that bad as he's made out to be.

Mandzukic has been a worse player than him so far.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I think he's trying too hard to prove doubters wrong just like Giovinco.I myself don't think he's that bad as he's made out to be.

It's actually the same problem with Pogba and Morata, both of them are trying too much to fit in the new roles. Except that Zaza is still very limited, solid 4th-5th attacker nothing more. Poors man Dario Hubner.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
People can wait untill 10 matches to say some bad words for pogba.
But for zaza, it is not even ten minutes.
He is poor today, but so does morata and mandzukic.
I believe that he can grow.
Messi played bad with argentine, maybe zaza is more like him... Btw CR7 also played bad

- - - Updated - - -

:crazy::crazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)