Simone Zaza (1 Viewer)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Yes, 70% Dybala.

All Imhotep had to do was to run with the ball and score on a 1-1 with the keeper. He didn't even need to actually run fast, there was nobody to trouble him. This goal was really the set up by Dybala. But Bald dude showed composure and did what he had to do, so props.
Dude, Dybala didn't even want to pass the fecking ball... Your hatred is blinding you. Time for -rep for you, dear.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Cant even get a credit for the goal :lol:

Wtf is wrong with this place? That was great run and great finish.
A goal is a goal, no matter what. If Buffon uses his ass to score a goal I'll be happy nonetheless.

I never said he didn't deserve the credit, I actually posted twice about his composure in front of goal, props to that.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Zaza shares the credit
By Football Italia staff

Simone Zaza thanked Alvaro Morata and Paulo Dybala for his Champions League goal as Juventus beat Sevilla 2-0.

“I had just come on and I tried to make the most of my opportunity,” the striker told Mediaset Premium.

“My goal was above all thanks to Morata and Dybala, seeing as they ran the whole game to tire out the opposition defenders.

“It was my first game in the Champions League and we needed this, as the climate around the team recently was not positive.

“On Sunday we have another important game, Serie A is not over and just as we dropped points, we can recover them.”
============

What a composure and run reminds me so much of Trez tbh, he has that killer instinct even thou when tech is in question he looks like a cow in slow motion :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Zaza shares the credit
By Football Italia staff

Simone Zaza thanked Alvaro Morata and Paulo Dybala for his Champions League goal as Juventus beat Sevilla 2-0.

“I had just come on and I tried to make the most of my opportunity,” the striker told Mediaset Premium.

“My goal was above all thanks to Morata and Dybala, seeing as they ran the whole game to tire out the opposition defenders.

“It was my first game in the Champions League and we needed this, as the climate around the team recently was not positive.

“On Sunday we have another important game, Serie A is not over and just as we dropped points, we can recover them.”
============

What a composure and run reminds me so much of Trez tbh, he has that killer instinct even thou when tech is in question he looks like a cow in slow motion :D
tiring out opposition defenders? Where did I hear that before?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Yes, 70% Dybala.

All Imhotep had to do was to run with the ball and score on a 1-1 with the keeper. He didn't even need to actually run fast, there was nobody to trouble him. This goal was really the set up by Dybala. But Bald dude showed composure and did what he had to do, so props.
Just stop :sergio:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Zaza shares the credit
By Football Italia staff

============

This is the kind of shit I can't accept. I really wish I was here when Borriello scored that goal that gave us the 3 points we needed to pretty much guarantee the title 11/12.

I bet people were just as delusional then as they are when anyone scores. It's like it's suddenly all forgotten, last week he was a diabolical signing according to most people here.

Borriello was a horrible player whether he scored that or not. Zaza is no different and no his run reminds nothing of Trez.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Zaza shares the credit
By Football Italia staff

============
See how humble he is?

This clip is definitely our Zaza.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This is the kind of shit I can't accept. I really wish I was here when Borriello scored that goal that gave us the 3 points we needed to pretty much guarantee the title 11/12.

I bet people were just as delusional then as they are when anyone scores. It's like it's suddenly all forgotten, last week he was a diabolical signing according to most people here.

Borriello was a horrible player whether he scored that or not. Zaza is no different and no his run reminds nothing of Trez.
I agree with you 100% but you gotta give credit to Zazinho, he secured our win, knowing juventus wed concede on the last 3 mins in the dumbest way.

Super happy for the man! And I'm glad he can show his worth by bringing forth the goods. Forza Zaza!!

- - - Updated - - -

Took that really well! Classy.
Deserves a gif imo

- - - Updated - - -
@DAiDEViL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)