Simone Zaza (21 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is the kind of shit I can't accept. I really wish I was here when Borriello scored that goal that gave us the 3 points we needed to pretty much guarantee the title 11/12.

I bet people were just as delusional then as they are when anyone scores. It's like it's suddenly all forgotten, last week he was a diabolical signing according to most people here.

Borriello was a horrible player whether he scored that or not. Zaza is no different and no his run reminds nothing of Trez.
No one is forgetting shit. But he came on late and scored a good goal, that's GOOD and he deserves credit for it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This is the kind of shit I can't accept. I really wish I was here when Borriello scored that goal that gave us the 3 points we needed to pretty much guarantee the title 11/12.

I bet people were just as delusional then as they are when anyone scores. It's like it's suddenly all forgotten, last week he was a diabolical signing according to most people here.

Borriello was a horrible player whether he scored that or not. Zaza is no different and no his run reminds nothing of Trez.
Why try so hard? People are mostly happy that we won tonight and that was extremely well taken goal. After weeks of crap that he had recieved from fans Zaza managed to score important goal that secured our win. Kudos to him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The Zaza hate is hilarious. There's no way he has any sort of legit sample size here so far where someone can come to any conclusions about him as a player (good or bad). Any kind of reaction is an overreaction. Time will tell if he was worth it. It's not like he's a 30 year old where what you see is what you get (hernanes)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Hey, it was a good fucking goal. Good on him. Like I said I did not approve of this transfer but he's here now and if he keeps scoring fucking goals then i'm happy, he's happy, everybody should be happy.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This guy is 4th (or 5th if you consider Cuadrado as a striker) in a pecking order and he has already 2 goals. What else do you want?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
No one is forgetting shit. But he came on late and scored a good goal, that's GOOD and he deserves credit for it.
But he IS getting the credit he deserves. Just don't understand the praise from the same player who just last week pretty much most active members said with all conviction was a horrible signing. That goal changes nothing but apparently it does in the tuz. Every week a player is whether a God or the second coming of Frankenstein.

Hernanes had a good match today, is he still useless as the majority here suggested?

How about Dybala, is he the new Giovinco as some people have been suggesting for the longest time?

See what I'm saying?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
But he IS getting the credit he deserves. Just don't understand the praise from the same player who just last week pretty much most active members said with all conviction was a horrible signing. That goal changes nothing but apparently it does in the tuz. Every week a player is whether a God or the second coming of Frankenstein.

Hernanes had a good match today, is he still useless as the majority here suggested?

How about Dybala, is he the new Giovinco as some people have been suggesting for the longest time?

See what I'm saying?
I think you just mad that Zazinho is not Brazilian because you guys sorely need a kick ass #9. Is ok.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

See what I'm saying?
No one is forgetting shit, game just frigging ended. Only thing that matters is performances, that's how you judge players, and if he comes on and scores he did good. There is nothing else to say. Why do you want people to join you on the pity party of shitting on him after he performs?

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
This is the kind of $#@! I can't accept. I really wish I was here when Borriello scored that goal that gave us the 3 points we needed to pretty much guarantee the title 11/12.

Reminds =/ is Trezeguet at least not in the same class but he looks like him and moves like him but he has great finishing.
If he doesn't remind you, he reminds me.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
No one is forgetting $#@!, game just frigging ended. Only thing that matters is performances, that's how you judge players, and if he comes on and scores he did good. There is nothing else to say. Why do you want people to join you on the pity party of $#@!ting on him after he performs?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Osman again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)