Simone Zaza (12 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes, 70% Dybala.

All Imhotep had to do was to run with the ball and score on a 1-1 with the keeper. He didn't even need to actually run fast, there was nobody to trouble him. This goal was really the set up by Dybala. But Bald dude showed composure and did what he had to do, so props.
im watching you, CK

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he scored his second goal in his Third of match and he wasnt starter in this match great sub if he gets chance to play best opportunity to he shows his worth.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Yes, 70% Dybala.

All Imhotep had to do was to run with the ball and score on a 1-1 with the keeper. He didn't even need to actually run fast, there was nobody to trouble him. This goal was really the set up by Dybala. But Bald dude showed composure and did what he had to do, so props.
Dude :lol:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
:lol: :lol: :lol: They were nowhere close to the guy. Are you kidding me now? He didn't even need to run fast cause nobody was even close to catching him.

He's still an average player.
Watch it again. He wasn't by himself. To maintain composure in a situation like that is very difficult. Professionals make it look easy but it really isn't.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He was a Sevilla supporter as a fan.

Nice cameo though, he's the most directly mobile CF that we have, gives something different.
He must have been the only Sevilla fan from Policoro! For me it was a proud moment watching someone from my home town score in the UCL. He's still a bit shit though :D

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Yes, 70% Dybala.

The ball got tackled from Dybala and landed at Zaza's feet. Not even an assist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)