Simone Zaza (14 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think we could get 10-11 for him selling him abroad, no?
In all likelihood,he'd probably want to go back to La Liga where most of the mid-table/semi-top clubs cant afford to pay big money.Maybe Valencia but they already have Negredo.

There's also the issue of his wages which becomes a stumbling block for smaller teams.I honestly dont expect much from his sale.Better to keep him as a backup in that case.I think he can do well as a sub.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Yes I do but both Pirlo and Llorente are starters whenever they are fit.
There are players who always start the most important games and I don't see us paying that kind of salary to someone who's not one of those players.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Allegri isn't going to pick somebody based on salary, that's not his job. He never signed them, he never negotiated their contracts.

Pirlo will get a lot of starts because he's a fan favourite who Allegri already mistreated at Milan, his job would be on the line if he fell out with Pirlo again at this point.

Allegri doesn't trust Morata to start yet, so Llorente has imo this one last season to do something or he's gone.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Sassuolo talked to Juve about Zaza and Tottenham's interest but both Sassuolo and the player think it's best if he stays there till the summer. - GDM

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Sassuolo talked to Juve about Zaza and Tottenham's interest but both Sassuolo and the player think it's best if he stays there till the summer. - GDM
anything about what our option really looks like? if we decide to buy him in the summer for 15m and tottenham offers 30m sassuolo can´t do anything about it, can they?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri isn't going to pick somebody based on salary, that's not his job. He never signed them, he never negotiated their contracts.

Pirlo will get a lot of starts because he's a fan favourite who Allegri already mistreated at Milan, his job would be on the line if he fell out with Pirlo again at this point.

Allegri doesn't trust Morata to start yet, so Llorente has imo this one last season to do something or he's gone.
The board at Milan didn't want Pirlo, it wasn't Allegri's choice.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
We got 7-8mln for half of his contract, no? So we'd pay 'only' half of that.
That's another story! He is sold! We don't own him, made a profit for selling, that's another story! But with the same money, we could buy now Shaqiri! I don't think anyone can claim that he is better than Shaqiri!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)