Simone Zaza (12 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Seems like we agreed to buy him from Sassuolo before this summer even began, and his purchase was basically making good on a complex agreement that also ultimately involves Berardi's future? Wishful thinking?

It's really the only thing that makes sense to me. Only management knows, but hopefully we are liberating some funds to secure a proper AM. I can certainly live with Nando as 3rd choice CF, he's a good teammate, seems like a good guy.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
In the end those who defended Marotta and this move were rightly allow along, Zaza was indeed a pleasant surprise and turned out useful.
Funny how the same people who defended that move, now defend his loan move. I was told he is a great 4th striker and he will come good. Now he is an accounting trick to get berardi. Lol

Btw who are we to please sassoulo. Should we buy some other players too, to make sure berardi will sign?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont get the mocking comments here ?

We got Zaza as a backup striker. Tied to Berardi, as in we'd probably have some agreement that next season we trade zaza+cash for berardi.
Meanwhile, we expected to sell Llorente

However, despite several teams, an agreement over his wages couldnt been found, so nando is staying. meaning we have too many strikers. One of them wich no one is gonna loan cause of those wages.

So we loan Zaza instead, and make Nando the backup. We loan Zaza for 2mil with an 16 mil buyout.

What does this change about Berardi ? nothing. We valuated Zaza at 18 mil to trade for Berardi next season. IF west ham doesnt buy him, that still happens. if west hem does buy him, we still got 18 mil in our hands, only in cash instead of the player.

It doesnt matter too much. nando or zaza as backup, i'm fine with either. Keeping both would be too much. So we loan the one we can actually loan out. Fair enough.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Transfer managers get a part of money when a transfer takes place.sometimes directly and officially and other times unofficially. The player agents do take a cut themselves, depending on the transfer ammount. Many times in order to make that profit bigger, they give a part of their profit to the transfer managers, as they are the ones who sanction the invested sums from their clubs. Some player agents see this as an investment of making friendships and form strong ties over big club transfer managers.
When such deals happen, when a virtually unknown, unneeded and unwanted player, is given such a huge fee, from a big club to a smaller one, there usually is smth darker going on in the background, someone is making a profit from Juve's money...

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Funny how the same people who defended that move, now defend his loan move. I was told he is a great 4th striker and he will come good. Now he is an accounting trick to get berardi. Lol

Btw who are we to please sassoulo. Should we buy some other players too, to make sure berardi will sign?
Sme Versaljko

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I dont get the mocking comments here ?

We got Zaza as a backup striker. Tied to Berardi, as in we'd probably have some agreement that next season we trade zaza+cash for berardi.
Meanwhile, we expected to sell Llorente

However, despite several teams, an agreement over his wages couldnt been found, so nando is staying. meaning we have too many strikers. One of them wich no one is gonna loan cause of those wages.

So we loan Zaza instead, and make Nando the backup. We loan Zaza for 2mil with an 16 mil buyout.

What does this change about Berardi ? nothing. We valuated Zaza at 18 mil to trade for Berardi next season. IF west ham doesnt buy him, that still happens. if west hem does buy him, we still got 18 mil in our hands, only in cash instead of the player.

It doesnt matter too much. nando or zaza as backup, i'm fine with either. Keeping both would be too much. So we loan the one we can actually loan out. Fair enough.
If you wrote this while keeping a straight face, you deserve an award.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Transfer managers get a part of money when a transfer takes place.sometimes directly and officially and other times unofficially. The player agents do take a cut themselves, depending on the transfer ammount. Many times in order to make that profit bigger, they give a part of their profit to the transfer managers, as they are the ones who sanction the invested sums from their clubs. Some player agents see this as an investment of making friendships and form strong ties over big club transfer managers.
When such deals happen, when a virtually unknown, unneeded and unwanted player, is given such a huge fee, from a big club to a smaller one, there usually is smth darker going on in the background, someone is making a profit from Juve's money...
This was a nice and articulate way of saying "Marotta took cash in a brown paper bag".

Next time make it shorter so I don't have to read as much before I infract you, because this is both slanderous and without foundation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)