Simone Zaza (22 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You been asking me the same question like 75 times lool! Off course I like him, kid's a hard worker and seems to want it real bad, and he's no soft pwetty boy like matri :p
Sorry dude I have a terrible memory. But I probably ask because you generally hate Italian players :D

But think about it bro...we can both fanboy over an Italian striker many people label "mediocre". We in this together young money!

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
they need more money per year. until the stadium is built they will be shit, just like us. and i'm aware we cannot win the scudetto forever. in a year or two or three we will lose it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sorry dude I have a terrible memory. But I probably ask because you generally hate Italian players :D

But think about it bro...we can both fanboy over an Italian striker many people label "mediocre". We in this together young money!
And then we'll spam a smiley of his majestic beard every time he scores :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

And I don't hate Italian players! I adore pepe and Storari, was full of praise to padoin and giach, quag was one of my all time favorite juve strikers. I had mad hopes for Luke brown, got hope for matiello. Don't get me started on my love for our pure italian stallion cb's!

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
you bought into their hype :lol:

It's all bs man... their PR is truly amazing, they sure know how to make $#@! appear like candy.
I'm looking at their squad. They've got a great coach now, not somebody relying on the name.

IMO Milan has a good chance of qualifying for CL and that means threatening us for points when we clash. Who knows, we could face them while they're in a good rush. The days of total domination are over, especially as we're rebuilding with youth (Dybala taking over for Tevez). Yes we have the overall same quality as last year, but we haven't improved a lot, as we've rejuvenated instead. This will benefit us soon, but on the odds, a player like Tevez has a lot of impact on our success.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
we didn't pay him 30m.
The money spent on him are roughly 8m.
Over the years we spent 20m to buy and resell his 50%-100% but gained 12,5m.
So overall we spent 8m to get him here

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'm looking at their squad. They've got a great coach now, not somebody relying on the name.

IMO Milan has a good chance of qualifying for CL and that means threatening us for points when we clash. Who knows, we could face them while they're in a good rush. The days of total domination are over, especially as we're rebuilding with youth (Dybala taking over for Tevez). Yes we have the overall same quality as last year, but we haven't improved a lot, as we've rejuvenated instead. This will benefit us soon, but on the odds, a player like Tevez has a lot of impact on our success.
Great coach? Even Mancini is not a great coach and he is definitely better than what milan has.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For good or bad? Milan is on the rise. They will be back sooner or later.
Every year they are on the rise and always choke. Same with roma.

So we better wait for them to do something before saying they are on the rise. Yeah they got sinisa, so what?. They still have berlusca and galliani...

Abot zaza, I dont know why our board rate him so much, specially having mandzu, morata and llorente still in our roster.

Stupid paid money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)