Simone Zaza (10 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Welcome in Zaza boy!

Yeah,the 18M seems high now(yeah i know it's 11.5M in total :D ),but i also think it has something to do to the 7.5M they paid us last year,
and to the first option we have on Berardi,which is according to reports is 18M,and that's lower than it supposed to be.

So i do think we overpaid a bit now,to get a little discount and pay less for Mimo next summer.

And i think he'll be good.
He won't have problems coming from the bench.and he'll give his all no doubt.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Can somebody explain why us signing Zaza would be necessary for getting Berardi? That sounds like we're doing Sassuolo a favour but he was a starter for them, no? If we're doing them a favour by signing him then what the fuck are we doing with him on our team?

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Of course there has gotta be a means to an end, here. Beppe obviously did not just sell our half of Berardi, who has been the more productive player AND has a higher ceiling than Zaza, for 10M, so that Sassuolo would allow Juventus the privilege of buying Zaza for "18M".

That cannot be what happened. Look at where this club is right now. Why would people think that our upper management is that stupid?

Management effectively lends them some money now, in a year where the club has a bit of extra scratch from our successes, and next year the number for Domenico is more favourable to us. Berardi continues to develop in an ideal environment, where he has been thriving, and they have a little extra money to patch the team up and prepare for more departures. They benefit, we benefit, Berardi is going to be a stud.

I rate Berardi, and I'm not convinced that Zaza is going to be a poor 5th choice striker. I think he'll work his socks off for the team, be a good teammate, and keep his mouth shut.

Anyway, we can't truly judge this deal until we see what happens with Berardi, imo. Then try to reverse engineer those numbers. Obviously there is a lot of trust between these two SDs, they've been working together for awhile, and I think this is creative accounting, pure and simple. Double-Co-own-Loan-option-with obligation.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Well we all knew this was coming. Good luck, Zaza.

Wasn't there an agreement for 15?
Yes there was, but that was before a particular date in June. Following the announcement, we might have sealed this deal after that deadline. Probably, we wanted to make sure there is already a buyer for Llorente, or see how Berarrdi deal is resolved or maybe that whole 15 million thing was bullshit. I personally think we wanted to see if we can offload Llorente before committing to Zaza.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)