Simone Zaza (7 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think berardi depends on tevez. If tevez leaves they'll need berardis playmaking.

As for Zaza, I don't understand the hate. He's going to be better because he will be surrounded by better players. He's still better than llorente and I personally like how he plays with some fire.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think berardi depends on tevez. If tevez leaves they'll need berardis playmaking.

As for Zaza, I don't understand the hate. He's going to be better because he will be surrounded by better players. He's still better than llorente and I personally like how he plays with some fire.
Better then Llorente ?
How

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Seems like he's not yet developed to be the asset that the club expects him to be. But the fact that we sealed up he and Berardi is vital.

He will make good transfer bait.

Valentino

What!! Thats a $#@!load of money.. He should start at 1M or something Imo...
It's Juventus. It's not fiorentina :)) For what I know 2 million is not too much.
I hope he get's better at Juventus. I dont see anything special in him .. Hope he proves me wrong :claire:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You know who this guy reminds me of a little?

Quagliarella.

Now, before the members of Quag Force One come descending down upon me, hear me out.

What was the most common description that we heard about Quags?

Scores brilliant goals, but doesn't do it consistently enough.

If you look at a good amount of his goals, the are from difficult angles and some spectacular volleys.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
You know who this guy reminds me of a little?

Quagliarella.

Now, before the members of Quag Force One come descending down upon me, hear me out.

What was the most common description that we heard about Quags?

Scores brilliant goals, but doesn't do it consistently enough.

If you look at a good amount of his goals, the are from difficult angles and some spectacular volleys.

Oh Sergio, im in a bad mood spitting fire in every thread and anyone who's calling me on the phone right now. Then i read this! This abomination of a post!! Why Sergio why?!

Im sure Zaza the little annoying hack hasnt scored more spectacular volleys or tight angles than even Llorente in his career, how dare u compare him with Lord Quag?!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He'll surprise a lot of people. He's not a world beater by any stretch, but he got dat grinta by the bucketload and will score a few goals for us too. And he's young and Italien :tuttosport:
I'm expecting good things from him too, will be sold sub for Mandzukic and will keep on grinding down defenders the same way. Hopefully he'll score in big occasions and beautiful goals too.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
WΏΏdy?;4984384 said:
Oh Sergio, im in a bad mood spitting fire in every thread and anyone who's calling me on the phone right now. Then i read this! This abomination of a post!! Why Sergio why?!

Im sure Zaza the little annoying hack hasnt scored more spectacular volleys or tight angles than even Llorente in his career, how dare u compare him with Lord Quag?!
Relax man. Grab a glass of cognac, light up a cigarette or two, and don't be upset at me, bro.

IF this is the worst post you have ever seen from me in all the time that we have been here, then I am probably doing something right

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm expecting good things from him too, will be sold sub for Mandzukic and will keep on grinding down defenders the same way. Hopefully he'll score in big occasions and beautiful goals too.
:agree:

I'm a big Llorente stan, but we know he doesn't press/hustle opponents and doesn't seem to suit the current tactics Allegri is using...Zaza seems much more a natural fit in this team, and, with a lower wage and no expectation of being a starter.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:agree:

I'm a big Llorente stan, but we know he doesn't press/hustle opponents and doesn't seem to suit the current tactics Allegri is using...Zaza seems much more a natural fit in this team, and, with a lower wage and no expectation of being a starter.
I love Nando but he does kinda need to go, and with Zaza we are building for tomorrow, not to mention he might be a late bloomer and turn into a beast. No one seen Costa coming, I'm not comparing the two but Zaza can potentially become something like him, hopefully he'll be at least half as prolific.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Relax man. Grab a glass of cognac, light up a cigarette or two, and don't be upset at me, bro.

IF this is the worst post you have ever seen from me in all the time that we have been here, then I am probably doing something right
Im fasting, i am craving for a smoke. You just pushing my button mahn!

And yes this is the worst post ive seen from you :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)