Simone Zaza (43 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You know who this guy reminds me of a little?

Quagliarella.

Now, before the members of Quag Force One come descending down upon me, hear me out.

What was the most common description that we heard about Quags?

Scores brilliant goals, but doesn't do it consistently enough.

If you look at a good amount of his goals, the are from difficult angles and some spectacular volleys.
wanted to say thesame for a while now :D

often when i saw him score in the last 2 seasons, i thought "Quag would be proud of that goal" :touched:.

but lets look at what we have got ourselves here:

scores fantastic goals, and is generally a good finisher from inside the box
has grinta, fights for every ball, runs at defenders, never gives up
can play with the ball (hes not the most technical player out there to be clear, but hes no "tree" either)
has little pressure on him, as we are buying 2-3 other strikers who are ahead of him, and the fans expectations are low too (Sturaro effect)

and his scoring record isnt really bad either for all the bashing he receives here. 11 goals this season, 9 goals the season before, 18 in 2013 for Ascoli in Serie B. and he is still relatively young at 23 (24 soon). all the tools to succeed here as a super sub :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He's underrated also by Italian fans.

I also think he'll do pretty well. He's more talented than people think, it's not only about grinta. He's got great athletic skills, very mobile and strong. Great finisher with his left, can also finish with his right. Decent to good first touch.

It will be all about having the required personality/character to play for a giant. Isla didn't have it, Giovinco didn't have it. I think this guy will have it. But if he fails it will probably be more about lack of confidence in his ability to play for Juve than anything else.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

I also think he'll do pretty well. He's more talented than people think, it's not only about grinta. He's got great athletic skills, very mobile and strong. Great finisher with his left, can also finish with his right. Decent to good first touch.

It will be all about having the required personality/character to play for a giant. Isla didn't have it, Giovinco didn't have it. I think this guy will have it. But if he fails it will probably be more about lack of confidence in his ability to play for Juve than anything else.
:agree:

Jul 1, 2010

He's coming with the right attitude though, the guy wants to play for us even if he won't get much playing time. I think he'll be a useful sub.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I can't believe this guy can be worth 15 mln euro. This could be another Jorge Martinez.
No way, jose! This time, Beppe is not bidding against himself for a player that will be fielded in a position he's not remotely comfortable playing. I think Malaka's shirtless dance moves may have put Beppe under his spell. That fucking black magic shimmy cost us 12M!

Zaza will fit in nicely, I think. He's not going to get very many minutes, but he seems like a pretty humble guy, who will work his butt off for Allegri and the team. Good young depth option (with potential), who will hold decent resale value.

- - - Updated - - -

The issue is more who is leaving, and how is Allegri going to keep all of the forwards happy (and playing well together).

- - - Updated - - -

And how much money we've already spent. Whoa, big spendas.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I've liked him whenever I've seen him. There's no way he'll replace Morata or even become a regular starter imo but he's not a bad player. His physicality and explosiveness could make him a very useful impact sub.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I agree with the Quag comparisons, he has one thing in mind when he gets the ball and that's to go for goal. I like having direct players like that in a squad. Can't see him being a starter though.

My only issue is the price for a backup striker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)