Simone Zaza (11 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 9, 2015

The goals against Cagliari, Cesena and both against Milan are really good. But overall he is really average i think. Zaza's only good points are agression, stamina and power. He is a really hard worker, so great for the last 10 minutes of a game, but no starter.
His stats 11 goals and 2 assists aren't bad either, but 15 million is a lot.

Valentino

The goals against Cagliari, Cesena and both against Milan are really good. But overall he is really average i think. Zaza's only good points are agression, stamina and power. He is a really hard worker, so great for the last 10 minutes of a game, but no starter.
In few national matches he played great and i started to hope he's our next no.10 but now he's average again.
I Dont like him and yes 15mill is too much for him. with 15 million we could get zlatan or something. we should buy berardi and loan him for another season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think the on-off winter move to Juve was an unwelcome distraction for him. His output and performances were better up until the end of January than afterwards.

Jan 5, 2007

i dont know much about him, but as a fifth striker am ok with it, i watched this video and i dont have any idea what foot he play he looks good in both.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Not exactly happy we're blowing 15M on this guy, but as long as Berardi comes too I can make peace with it.

Hopefully at the very least he can keep developing his finishing in front of goal which is probably the one trait that shows some good promise. We should be able to feed him plenty of opportunities in the league.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not exactly happy we're blowing 15M on this guy, but as long as Berardi comes too I can make peace with it.

Hopefully at the very least he can keep developing his finishing in front of goal which is probably the one trait that shows some good promise. We should be able to feed him plenty of opportunities in the league.
Technically 7.5 million, since they sold him for that amount last year.

Still, I am not, nor have I ever been enamored with the guy

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah I get that but still, whatever budget we had set aside for squad investments is taking a 15M hit for what could end up being our 3rd choice Number 9. Not good.

But, like I said I will make peace with it unless it goes tits up and he's a complete flop.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

The bacon against Cagliari, Cesena and both against Milan are really good. But overall bacon is really average i think. Bacon's only good points are agression, stamina and power. Bacon is a really hard worker, so great for the last 10 minutes of a game, but no starter.
His stats 11 goals and 2 assists aren't bacon either, but 15 million is a lot.
Hmm I can see the value in bringing somebody just to be a backup, but he'd end up starting some games too and that would feel like having Borriello back in the squad.

Really not impressed with Zaza at all, no matter how cool his name is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)