Simone Zaza (6 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valentino

Still better than llorente, but he doesnt have a bright future like berardi.

Good for the bench :bianconero:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
watch him have the Sturaro impact here
I'm with you on this. He's got the right physical characteristics and technical qualities. This club has brought out the best in the likes of Padoin and Pepe so I don't see why Zaza can't make the most of his opportunities.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm with you on this. He's got the right physical characteristics and technical qualities. This club has brought out the best in the likes of Padoin and Pepe so I don't see why Zaza can't make the most of his opportunities.
:agree: the guy can bring in a lot of energy when coming of the bench with his high pressing abilities and aggressive style. a true warrior on the field. he is also a good finisher inside the box so his style fits our 2nd striker profile perfectly

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
15M for an average bench player. Naaaaaaaaaaah.
said the entire forum about pereyra

now look at us :D

15m is the new squad player price

- - - Updated - - -

Llorente has been doing fine as a sub. If hed take a pay cut its the best possible solution for us. So much better than zaza.
so fine.

1 goal in 6 months of football. yeah very fine if u consider amauri level goal scoring fine

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah okay, mini cronios. let's not pretend you thought he would turn into this important player that covers multiple positions.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and yet inside ur heart u were like "oh god what if i am wrong and he flops? the forum will never let this go"

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
it was actually clear after he played his 1st few games that he will never flop. even if he turned out average, at 23 years old his value would still be the same we paid for him, which means we didnt overpay at all.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I see Zaza more optimal to our style of play than Llorente. AT the very least, he would run and would hustle for the ball. And he seems to have better scoring instinct than llorente, bar headers.

I think that both of them will come and Coman will go that way on loan.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
said the entire forum about pereyra

now look at us :D

15m is the new squad player price

- - - Updated - - -

so fine.

1 goal in 6 months of football. yeah very fine if u consider amauri level goal scoring fine
True enough, Pereyra doesn't pluck his eyebrows though so it could go either way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)