Simone Zaza (3 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Is attracting huge interest from EPL

West Ham and Soton in for him now and West Ham have had €40M bids rejected(for Lacazette)

Wonder if Beppe will cash in on him (€30M range? ) and spend a 3rd of that amount on Lapadula while be able to keep Morata at the same time.

Jun 6, 2015
With all the negativity in the Morata thread I'll inject some positivity to this thread. This guy is going to become a star next season and I hope Conte trusts him in the summer so he can show the world what he's made of.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
With all the negativity in the Morata thread I'll inject some positivity to this thread. This guy is going to become a star next season and I hope Conte trusts him in the summer so he can show the world what he's made of.
I think it's more likely we'll sell him this mercato.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
I very much doubt that if and when we replace Morata with Berardi his minutes will only increase.
Well it doesn't make sense with what Marotta has said, that we'll be happy to replace Morata with Berardi. We need a step up in quality, not a step down, in order to compete in Europe.

Since Zaza's value is inflated right now, it makes sense to sell him and fund a real Morata replacement.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We have no reason to sell Zaza, i dont know why people bring it up all the time. Unless he asks to leave, which is unlikely, he stays

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, we might get a 5th striker still on top of Berardi, if we sell enough players (Hernanes, Asamoah and Pereyra)

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
We have no reason to sell Zaza, i dont know why people bring it up all the time. Unless he asks to leave, which is unlikely, he stays

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, we might get a 5th striker still on top of Berardi, if we sell enough players (Hernanes, Asamoah and Pereyra)
So you are comfortable with Mandzukic/Zaza in the CL? It's a clear step down from Morata.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So you are comfortable with Mandzukic/Zaza in the CL? It's a clear step down from Morata.
Maybe we will see Dybala-Berardi sometimes but generally Mandzu as starter and Zaza off the bench is good attack. Our midfield will improve though.

I won't be surprised if we have 5 strikers entering next season either but I can't see Zaza leaving

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Dybala,Mandzukic,Lacazette,Berardi

- - - Updated - - -

Funding Morata +Zaza for Lacazette

Funding Pereyra +Asamoah for Pjanic

Done dealio

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Doubt its City.They have to overhaul their team massively.I dont think a CF is on their agenda atm

I think PSG will make a bid for him and he'll surely choose them over Arsenal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)