Simone Zaza (10 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/85540/zaza-‘england-fascinating-but…”

Zaza: ‘England fascinating, but…”

Simone Zaza admits he finds the Premier League “fascinating” but “I want to stay at Juventus”.
The striker struggled for playing time in his first season in Turin, and has been linked with a €30m move to West Ham United.
“Have I ever thought about leaving Juventus?” Zaza considered in an interview with La Stampa.
“No, not even in January. I want to stay at Juventus. I struggled a lot, because Juve is a team full of great players.
“But I always just put my head down and pedalled harder.
I’m not someone who gives up easily. I always trained well, with the aim of getting onto the pitch.
“The Premier League? Honestly, the Premier League fascinates me, but I want to affirm myself in Italy.
“And besides, as far as I know Juventus don’t want to sell me.”

:tuttosport:
i know that 30m are a lot of money but still i would hate to see him leave. i hope he grabs berardi and shoves a bit of this mentality down his throat.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
http://www.football-italia.net/85540/zaza-‘england-fascinating-but…”

Zaza: 'England fascinating, but…”

Simone Zaza admits he finds the Premier League “fascinating” but “I want to stay at Juventus”.
The striker struggled for playing time in his first season in Turin, and has been linked with a €30m move to West Ham United.
“Have I ever thought about leaving Juventus?” Zaza considered in an interview with La Stampa.
“No, not even in January. I want to stay at Juventus. I struggled a lot, because Juve is a team full of great players.
“But I always just put my head down and pedalled harder.
I’m not someone who gives up easily. I always trained well, with the aim of getting onto the pitch.
“The Premier League? Honestly, the Premier League fascinates me, but I want to affirm myself in Italy.
“And besides, as far as I know Juventus don’t want to sell me.”

:tuttosport:
i know that 30m are a lot of money but still i would hate to see him leave. i hope he grabs berardi and shoves a bit of this mentality down his throat.
What a mentality! :tuttosport: This guy is amazing. He could have a fantastic career/several years as a first option off the bench... which may be his ceiling. But first option off the bench or about 1500 minutes a year and 10+ goals in each competition at a club like Juve is a big deal.

And who knows, with his amazing work ethic and constant striving to improve he could eventually turn himself into a top forward. :D

Shouldn't be sold for under 40 mil.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What a mentality! :tuttosport: This guy is amazing. He could have a fantastic career/several years as a first option off the bench... which may be his ceiling. But first option off the bench or about 1500 minutes a year and 10+ goals in each competition at a club like Juve is a big deal.

And who knows, with his amazing work ethic and constant striving to improve he could eventually turn himself into a top forward. :D

Shouldn't be sold for under 40 mil.
i fully agreed - until i read the bold part :D if it was my choice, i'd certainly keep zaza. he's a genuine fighter and he's the best 3rd/4th striker we've had since the dp+zlatan+trez era.

i'd still drove him to east london if west ham's 30m offer was real.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
i fully agreed - until i read the bold part :D if it was my choice, i'd certainly keep zaza. he's a genuine fighter and he's the best 3rd/4th striker we've had since the dp+zlatan+trez era.

i'd still drove him to east london if west ham's 30m offer was real.
I'd want minimum double what we paid for him. So 36 mil. :D

I like continuity, and I like having serious talent as rotation options. And if we lose Morata there is absolutely no way we should sell him. If we keep Morata and someone offered 30 mil, it would be tempting, but you have to consider that 10-15 mil of that goes to signing a replacement 3rd/4th forward. So it's unlikely his sale is going to mean we sign some top player at another position.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IMO he is vey good in his current role, and obvs he can be even more taking in consideration his numbers...but lets see how allegri manages the forwards this coming season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)