Simone Zaza (11 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well it doesn't make sense with what Marotta has said, that we'll be happy to replace Morata with Berardi. We need a step up in quality, not a step down, in order to compete in Europe.

Since Zaza's value is inflated right now, it makes sense to sell him and fund a real Morata replacement.
When i see what we are being offered (supposedly) for him.. it really feels temtpting to sell him....

but dont know... unlike other rejects we have had in the past.... this guy has something different in him.... i dont know how to put it....he really goes out there to score and doesnt give a fuk about whats going on in the game.... he goes there to do his job.

We need someone like him sometimes.

I wonder what would be of him if we give him more minutes and supported by an even better team comp than this year....
The guy could potentally go in a scoring spree....or flop...

But i think we have not seen all of Zaza yet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah but thing is PSG would overpay which he would be more than happy with

Lacazette seems like an obvious signing for psg with their quest to French-ify their team and all.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If Morata stays, he leaves in 6 months.

But if Morata leaves and know CF is signed, yep, he stays.

But IMO his ceilling is pretty clear, it's where it is now. An extremely useful backup, perhaps a rotation player, but just not good enough to be a starter.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
#TS : #WHUFC want #Zaza & want
to close a deal for him early.
Presented #Juve an offer of €30m.

Jesus,this is tempting.Up bid to €40M

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think all berardi needs I I shake of enviroment.

About zaza, damn,... teams just keep thowing money at us for him.

Maybe selling him will be a mistake. I know he can do more.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
#TS : #WHUFC want #Zaza & want
to close a deal for him early.
Presented #Juve an offer of €30m.

Jesus,this is tempting.Up bid to €40M
Try to get 35m and done deal it. Even 30m is good because we can hand it right to Real M. to keep Morata.

Jul 1, 2010
I think all berardi needs I I shake of enviroment.

About zaza, damn,... teams just keep thowing money at us for him.

Maybe selling him will be a mistake. I know he can do more.
Agreed. He stayed too long at Sassuolo, often look disinterested last season. Hopefully the increased quality around him and the new challenge make him hungry.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Agreed. He stayed too long at Sassuolo, often look disinterested last season. Hopefully the increased quality around him and the new challenge make him hungry.

Yeah, he is king in Sassuolo. Here he will start as a nobody, with a lot of players as equally good as him or plain better and some of them being seniors and legends of the team who have won everything in the case of Evra, world cup in the case of buffon, or simply stellar players like Pogba and Dybala.

if that doesnt fire him up to do better then he is not made for Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)