Simone Pepe (8 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Pepe had a good game. A balanced performance, helping at both ends of the pitch. Despite his shortcomings, coaches love players like him for a reason.

We can put an offensive wing back behind him and a defensive wing back behind krasic or whoever to create the right balance.
If Pepe starts for Juve, I can stomach it if we strike this kind of balance.

Nov 1, 2002
the problem is he makes a lot of wrong decisions.. and mmmm he is stupid tbh
but he is ours so forzaaaaaaaa pepa!!
he lacks alot of skills but his fighting spirit and his will to get the ball back and help his team mates is just wonderful. i respect players who dont stop fighting like him.

and paraguay players couldnt even walk or hold the ball by his side :tup:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
he lacks alot of skills but his fighting spirit and his will to get the ball back and help his team mates is just wonderful. i respect players who dont stop fighting like him.

and paraguay players couldnt even walk or hold the ball by his side :tup:
i know i just wanted to smack him anyway..

Mar 9, 2006
Pepe: 7 – An all-action display on both wings. Caused all sorts of problems for Paraguay early on and then battled superbly when he switched to the left in the second half. His excellent flag-kick coaxed Villar into gifting De Rossi the equaliser.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Overall had a good game for the Azzurri yesterday. I liked his runs and the determination he had. Let's see if he's consistent enough though before we praise him as the next best thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)