Simone Pepe (12 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I have said it couple of times, and i will say it again; Neither Ferrara nor Zacceroni knew how to use Melo, what objectives to give him during the game, and they single-handedly screwed Melo over and made him one of the most hated players in our squad!!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Oh shit....i really missed the thread.....i didnt notice :D

I remember clicking on Melos thread.....maybe someone posted here the second i clicked on Melos thread and it brought me here. Anyways, i said what i wanted to say.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
looks like marotta made a great deal in getting pepe

not the best in terms of technique but i just love his hustle and hes always there somehow

hes def been italys best player so far

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
he runs his heart out for the team..he was everywhere in the first half and then obv lippi repays him by subbing him for the mister i dont give a shit what happens camoranesi

they completely lacked width and pace after he was subbed off

May 22, 2007
Pepe reveals Lippi disagreement
Sunday 20 June, 2010
Simone Pepe has revealed some tension with Marcello Lippi after his half-time substitution. “I prefer to keep these matters in the locker room.”

The Udinese winger, who has just signed for Juventus, was replaced at the break and Lippi said in his post-match Press conference it was because of a poor performance.

“Pepe did different things from what I had requested of him, so I changed. It wasn't a punishment, though, but rather trying to use different characteristics against a side that never left its own half.”

This was relayed to Pepe, who seemed visibly irritated at the public revelation after the 1-1 draw with New Zealand.

“We will talk it over with the Coach tomorrow and in front of the team, as I feel these are things that should remain in the locker room.

“I felt good and tried to do my part, the if the Coach decided to change characteristics at half-time, then that's fine. The important thing is the good of the team.

“Obviously everyone wants to play all the time, but that's not possible.

“We will talk it over with the Coach tomorrow, but I would prefer to talk it over with him in the locker room, not through the media.

“The Coach makes the decisions and chooses what to say in public. I want to watch the game again and evaluate, then talk it over.

“I didn't think I was playing badly, but perhaps you can see different things on the field.

“It's not a disaster. Italy go out to win the games, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.”

http://football-italia.net/jun20q.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)