Simone Pepe (29 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well, I have to admit that he was very good, in fact, I could say that he was one of the better players for Italy, the comentators that were covering the game put him like the best player of the match... now I dont think he was THE best player but he work very hard there.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2536761 said:
lol after mom perfomance for squadra azzurra still bad comments -_- he need to improve his dribble skills yes, but he is awesome in other aspects!
Again, he wasn't man of the match. He ran a lot but he didn't do anything offensively, he needs to be a bit more creative if he's going to do good for us on the wing. Did you see Camoranesi when he came on? Now thats a player who can create stuff, I wish he was about 5 years younger. :cry:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Again, he wasn't man of the match. He ran a lot but he didn't do anything offensively, he needs to be a bit more creative if he's going to do good for us on the wing. Did you see Camoranesi when he came on? Now thats a player who can create stuff, I wish he was about 5 years younger. :cry:
Camo was good, but lets be honest here, he was very lucky that the referee didnt gave him a red card there (he could have earn that red card 3 times) , and thats the problem with Camo, he loses his head to easily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)