Simone Pepe (46 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
Ignore him. I find it pretty hilarious to just sit back and watch retardino[RUS] dig his own hole. I swear, he's so unsympathetic - he's like the Van Bommel of the internet.
Poor child :( You had a bad childhood with toys nailed to the ceiling i guess :(
You just know that i run this town and you have nothing to do with it, sucker. Don't fuck with me or i'll kick ur ass once again. And you know what time is it for you - time to get the fuck out from Pepe thread, disrespectful clown.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He was so fucking terrible in that first half, got better but need to sort out his crosses.
Really?
Should have had an assist after no more than 3 minutes, but Giaccherini somehow managed to screw it up. Other than that, I saw a lot of other useful work.

I'd much rather have someone who gets in a position to cross or do something useful 10 times & only succeeds 4 times, instead of someone who gets in such a position 3 times, but only screws up once.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It's true that it is far from impossible to upgrade that RW position.

But since we probably shouldn't expect a lot of incoming players, the question is whether or not upgrading the RW spot should be a priority. For me personally, it's not.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
thing that annoys me the most is when you expect him to delivery a good cross he fucks up, then pulls out a stunner from the most difficult position.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Vucinic 4 goals 3 assists = 7

Pepe 5 goals 2 assists = 7

Come again?!?!
Really? REALLY? Are you serious bro? Please don't tell me you think Pepe is better than Mirko! Watching Mirko with the ball is like listening to a symphony by Mozart, while watching Pepe is like listening to a brainless Soulja Boy track.

May 22, 2007
thing that annoys me the most is when you expect him to delivery a good cross he fucks up, then pulls out a stunner from the most difficult position.
That's Pepe :D

He shows why he's important to our attack every time he plays. We don't have someone that will play on the right side and be a persistent motherfucker like him, he seems to perfectly know how to play that role in terms of positioning and link up with Lichtsteiner, but will have inconsistent delivery. Even that irritating first half performance, I doubt we'd have been creating so many opportunities without him on the field, also put through Giaccherini quite excellently.

The Milan game as well, a few of his crosses caused a lot of problems and eventually our goal. Then when he doesn't play (Parma game was the first I could think of), his presence is missing.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
That's Pepe :D

He shows why he's important to our attack every time he plays. We don't have someone that will play on the right side and be a persistent motherfucker like him, he seems to perfectly know how to play that role in terms of positioning and link up with Lichtsteiner, but will have inconsistent delivery. Even that irritating first half performance, I doubt we'd have been creating so many opportunities without him on the field, also put through Giaccherini quite excellently.

The Milan game as well, a few of his crosses caused a lot of problems and eventually our goal. Then when he doesn't play (Parma game was the first I could think of), his presence is missing.
absolutely, no Pepe no party.

and those Genoa mofos fouled the crap outta him, was suffering by the end of his time on the pitch.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Ignore him. I find it pretty hilarious to just sit back and watch retardino[RUS] dig his own hole. I swear, he's so unsympathetic - he's like the Van Bommel of the internet.
:lol:

---------- Post added 12.03.2012 at 11:51 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3563282 said:
Poor child :( You had a bad childhood with toys nailed to the ceiling i guess :(
You just know that i run this town and you have nothing to do with it, sucker. Don't fuck with me or i'll kick ur ass once again. And you know what time is it for you - time to get the fuck out from Pepe thread, disrespectful clown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)