Simone Pepe (54 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I agree, not by a stretch, but still he was our best player... especially in the second half...
Best player was Pirlo (I know its easier to think otherwise because one expects so much more from Pirlo compared to Pepe), 2nd best shared between Pepe and Vidal, and then its prolly Caceres and DC as "decent", rest average or terrible as fuck.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I agree, not by a stretch, but still he was our best player... especially in the second half...
Best player was Pirlo (I know its easier to think otherwise because one expects so much more from Pirlo compared to Pepe), 2nd best shared between Pepe and Vidal, and then its prolly Caceres and DC as "decent", rest average or terrible as fuck.
Why I said a stretch is because Pepe was good in the first half where everyone else was terrible, Pirlo included. In the second Pirlo was probably better than Pepe but for the overall ratings, Pepe gets my nod.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You know why I love him so much? Because he gives me hope that one day, a mediocre\below average player like myself just might make it big and play for Juventus. He plays with so much heart.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Get Ramirez from Bologna to bench him :D

Honestly though, he did quite alright. He did look clueless on a few occasions, but more often that not he was our only creative outlet. Shocking, I know! He even pulled off a couple of nifty tricks. I still think/feel we need an upgrade on him for next season.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Slowly but surely becoming our most consistent player. We all thought 433 was Vucinic's optimal formation, but I'm gonna have to say, the only one indispensable in the three up front is our wide man on the right. Pepedinho bringing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)